Chapter 15: The Story Missed (part 3)

Okay... so this wasn't much right? Aaron thought as Nina prepared 2nd cup of coffee. the girl I like almost got married to a supposed sucker who according to Nina is one great guy.... Yeah not a big deal.... Happens almost every other day...

There was just so much to take in. and after all that detail he still couldn't put the pieces of the puzzle together. Here's what he got from all Nina said... 1) Elena was supposed to get married 2) the guy is still missing 3) Nina missed him...

You see for Aaron it was either black or white. Nina and Elena were on the white side, the good people, they hated Sarah ergo Sarah was on the black side, the bad people... but where did this Evan guy fit in? He left Ely at the altar so he should be on the black side but he also took care of Nina and was "supposedly" a very great guy and caring person too , that ought to put him on the white side. So, he was the gray guy?

"Okay... another question... Ely was what 18 right when she was supposed to get married? Was she like... you know...?"

"Knocked up?"

"Was she?" Aaron shifted uncomfortably on his chair.

"That was the first question everyone asked when they announced their wedding.... Oddly she wasn't. They just wanted to get married and legally prove their love, according to Evan. Personally I didn't understand it... but hey, I got to be the maid of honor" Nina almost cheered up.

The reaction didn't last long... "Only if the wedding took place..."

"You okay?" Aaron was so concerned about her. He had never seen the strong Nina so broken up and all over the place. He wanted to know the truth sure but hurting Nina... no way.

"Yeah... just old memories you know... so next question?"

"Umm... how is Sarah... I mean... the villain of the story? I mean Evan is the one leaving right and how..." Aaron finally saw what he was missing, a wave realization washed over him as he saw Nina's face...

"Oh... Evan left Elena for Sarah?" Aaron's face turned into a one of disbelief.

"Really... Sarah over Elena?"

"Umm... yeah only it wasn't like that."

Aaron's left eyebrow could've touched his hairline when he asked "it wasn't? This just keeps getting better and better..."

"You know if Sarah wasn't a part of Evan's life, they would've been married and he'd be here right now and Elena would have been the happiest girl.... but that just it, it's only if and if and if..."

"And why is that... I thought Evan left her stranded at the altar, didn't he?"

"Okay let me just back it up..."

Nina jogged her mind up and poured the hot coffee on the cup as she braced herself to retold a very disturbingly sad story of Evena (Evan and Elena)- her best friends so crazy in love now heartbroken and apart...

---------------

Okay short update... but still hope you guys like it... =)