Chapter 8: The Chocolate Boy's Plan (part 2)

• Dedicated to To my lovely sister

The bush on the side of the bench moved and Nina finally found the strength to speak.

"What?" Nina asked after what seemed like a five-minute pause.

"I said set me up with Elena..."

"I heard that... what the hell are you thinking? You know I'm not the..."

"I'm not thinking anything weird okay... I just... all I want is to make Elena smile"

"Elena smiles!!" was Nina's defense.

"Yeah right... I haven't seen her smile" Aaron puffed.

After almost half an hours convincing and Aaron's weird statements Nina finally agreed.

"Okay! Okay! I'll give you one date! One date! If you make Ely smile in one date then I won't get in your way because surely if you do it you know your thing." Nina said as she left for her apartment.

Aaron got what he wanted. No matter how much screwed he was with his stupid acts before, he knew no girl could not want to go on a second date with him. 'This is the rule, there's no exception here' Aaron thought as he rolled on his bed to get to his dream of him and Elena.

(Gee... this guy is so cheesy!)

The next morning

Aaron woke up with a good feeling. This was his day and nothing could go wrong. This was his plan and everything was gonna work out just fine. He knew it, it was in the air.

After getting up and getting ready, he went for his first lesson today. Unfortunately, or fortunately, Elena wasn't in that class. He knew the plan couldn't go wrong but he still had no idea what the hell the plan was. He usually believed in going with the flow but this time it felt nothing like 'the usual'.

The class started and so did the workings of Aaron's mind but of course the class was going on smoother. Aaron's head felt like burning, felt like exploding. This was nothing like anything. Aaron was confused and scared. Aaron had sweaty palms and Aaron's heart was fluttering and he could do very less to help it.

At the moment Aaron really had butterflies in his tummy. For Christ sake! He was nervous like hell.

Finally the professor announced the end of the class and Aaron was the last person to hear it so Mr. McGuire ended up handing all the assignment papers to him to get it to the office.

"Damn it!" Aaron cursed out loud as he took the bundles of paper caring a least bit about it.

Today all he cared about was Elena and his plan.

Well not caring didn't work out that good; after all it was the class's whole weekend full of effort in his cold hand.

His cold hand lost control when he saw Elena. It wasn't like he was whipped by the girl walking silently by Nina, it was all about the mystery and the sadness her aura had. Aaron's plan for the moment was to Demystify the mystery of it.

And as mentioned before, Aaron hadn't come up with any plan yet, he wasn't ready for the move that Nina was signaling him for.

"Not ready yet" Aaron mouthed the word to Nina.

And as an answer Aaron got a really weird out face from Nina.

Aaron had gone through options like old fallen handkerchief trick or the cheesy note stuff (huh no surprise there) but thank goodness he opted out on all those stuffs.

Aaron was about to just pass by Elena and Nina when suddenly out of nowhere a thunder hit him and made him fall to ground. Okay just kidding... it wasn't the thunder that hit him; it was actually Elena who made him fall to the ground.

Nina as usual took control of the situation and decides to push Elena to Aaron literally! Aaron was speechless just as Elena was dumbstruck.

"What the hell Nee?" Elena yelled as she got to balance herself.

Nina shrugged as innocently as possible and added a vague sorry to it as well.

"Wow I think I'm seeing stars here" Aaron said but even he himself was not so sure of the reason why he said it.

He was perfectly fine; he hadn't even hit his head. But of course after that line Nina wished he had actually hit his head.

"Dumbass" Nina coughed the words as she moved towards the benches on the ground to leave the disaster to flow in free mode.

Aaron was again awkward because once again he had blurted out something stupid.

"Did you hit your head?" Elena looked at him Aaron in a weird way.

Aaron couldn't answer to that of course, so he decided to pick up the poor papers lying on the ground.

"Okay... maybe he did" Aaron heard Elena talk to herself.

'Huh the sad chick got some sarcasm?' Aaron thought.

That one single comment from Elena boosted something in Aaron. Suddenly he knew he could do it, he knew he could talk to Elena. Because at the moment he wasn't working on a plan, he was just talking to a girl he really, really liked.

Elena had bent down and started picking up the paper like Aaron wasn't even there and that's when Aaron decided to speak.

"Umm.. no"

"What?" Elena looked genuinely confused.

"I mean I didn't hit my head"

"Oh... good for you" Elena said as she handed over the paper to him and almost immediately walked off towards Nina.

Nina was staring intently at something at the right side... something away when Elena grabbed her arm and started giving what seemed like a verbal thrashing.

Aaron felt stupid, that wasn't big news but the news was this time Nina felt stupid... forever trusting the idiot who was creasing his face like a crumpled up paper ball.

Note to self: Never back out from a to-be-prepared-plan

----------

Hope you guys like this chapter enough to comment on it! :)