Hey you

I got ready for work, and Georgia said, "So, where were you yesterday?"

"Dom called me and asked me to go out for lunch."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, then we talked and went back to his house," I said casually. I finished getting ready.

"You move fast," she said.

"It wasn't like that. Dom lives with his parents, gutterball Sally. Unlike you, I'm not doing the hippity dippity with someone," I said to her.

"Hey, Justin and I have needs," she shrugged.

"Yeah, don't let our dads find out, or Justin won't have any more needs," I said to her, making her laugh.

I grabbed my keys as we left the apartment. We stopped for a coffee on the way to work and talked. As we stood in line, someone whispered in my ear, "Fancy meeting you here."

We turned to see Dom standing behind us.

"Well, they do say a coffee a day keeps the crazies at bay," I grinned.

"Is that so?"

"Yep."

Georgia rolled her eyes as she walked up to the counter, "So, I was thinking about Saturday night."

"Next!" The barista yelled.

We made our way up to the counter and placed our order.

"I was thinking something casual and simple," he suggested.

We grabbed our coffees, and I said, "Simple and casual sounds good."

"Good, my mom agreed to take care of Mikayla for me," he said in a low voice, so no one heard him. I respected his privacy.

I nodded as we walked out of the coffee shop. I walked towards the car and got in.

Georgia looked at me.

"What?"

"Someone has it bad," she grinned.

"I like Dom. He's sweet."

"And hot."

I gave her a look.

"I'm just saying."

"No. Just no."

"Look, Justin said when it comes to women, Dom is very picky. He doesn't date much."

"Did Justin tell you why?"

"No, but I figure Dom has his reasons," she shrugged.

"He does and trusts me; I understand why," I told her.

She drove to the office, and we got out. I walked to my cubicle and took a seat; then I heard dad yell, "Kami! In my office now!"

Now what? I got up and walked to dad's office and walked inside it. He walked over and closed the door.

"Did you speak to our rivals, Sinclair Inc?"

"No, why?"

"Because someone told them when our next shipment was coming. Georgia told me you had a job offer from them."

I looked at him, "Yeah, but I deleted it."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive, dad. I would never do that to you," I said defensively.

He looked at me and sighed. Then he hugged me and kiss, "I need to make sure. But someone is talking, and we need to get to the bottom of it. Starting with the new person."