I will cut off your balls!

The pain was intense as Dom helped me up, then I smacked his hands away, "Don't touch me! You did this! You and your power swimmers!"

"Baby girl, it takes two to tango," he said, giving me a look, then another contraction hit. I would die. Anyone that means it's like having a period but more intense is full of shit.

He helped me to the car as we bickered.

"What's wrong with mommy?" Mikayla asked.

"It's called daddy needing a cup," Justin said.

"Don't listen to Uncle Justin because he is a twit," Georgia told her as she giggled.

*******

We arrived at the hospital as we made our way in; the contractions came closer together. Dom asked me if I wanted him to call my parents. No, I want to get this baby out like now.

A nurse met us, and I sat down in the wheelchair as she wheeled me back to triage. He followed us as I screamed in pain. Mother of God, this hurts!

They got me situated then took me back to a room, to monitor things. Um, hello? Woman having a baby here. I'm sure the baby wants to come.

I sat in bed, trying to control my breathing with Dom's help.

"That's it. Breathe," Dom said.

I reached over and grabbed him by the shirt. "Listen, buddy, don't tell me what to do!" I swear to god I turned into the freaking exorcist.

I let go of him as he stood there, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh, God! Where is the doctor?" I yelled as another contraction hit.

"He should be here soon," he assured me. Then I grabbed his shirt and yanked him down to face my eye level. "Dom, please get this baby out. I'm begging you," I whimpered.

"Baby girl, the baby will come out when it's time," he said. I looked at him as he looked at me. I removed my hands from his shirt, and he stepped back - smart boy.

Another contraction hit, and I reached out, grabbing his shirt quickly. I pulled him to me and said in a deep low voice, "Get this baby out of me now!"

He stared at me in fear, deep-rooted fear.

The doctor walked in and said, "I see we are handling labor well."

We looked at the doctor as he chuckled, then checked me. "It won't be long now."

I got hit by another contraction as I yanked Dom back and forth, shaking him. Holy hell, that freaking sucked.

The nurse walked over and released my grip from him as I looked at her.

"You'll thank me later, dear."

If I will have to suffer, then so is my husband. It's not fair; I do all the work while he gets to have fun.

"I'll be back in a few hours," the doctor said, getting up.

"Excuse me? What do you mean in a few hours?" I snapped.

"Mrs. Haywood, dilate to ten centimeters before delivery. You're at a six," he said to me. Oh, God.

He left the room as the nurse checked a bag hooked up to an IV. Another contraction hit, and Dom stepped out of range. I glared at him.

He gave me a look. "Oh, quit your pouting."

"I'm not happy."

"Yes, we are all very well aware of the fact you aren't happy. Considering you hate me and I did this to you. Don't touch me was another one. And a few expletives I chose not to repeat," Dom countered. I gave him a look as Georgia and Justin walked in.