Seven.

"How are you still eating?" I asked Luke stunned at the fact that even after dinner and what he ate the movies that he was still hungry.

"I don't know." Luke shrugs a childish smile on his lips.

"What about this one?" Michael points to some DVD showing Luke who shakes his head. Michael and Luke were currently laying on the floor going through all of the DVD's Calum and I had. We couldn't decide on what to do once we all got back to the apartment so Luke insisted that we watched another movie.

Aria,Sam and Claudia were all sharing one couch while I was squeezed in between Ashton and Calum. I wasn't exactly sure when or how Calum planned to announce that we were dating but I knew he had a plan of some sort so I didn't bother asking.

"Just pick one already!" Claudia groans obviously getting annoyed at the boys being so indecisive.

"We are getting there." Luke states rolling his eyes.

"This one! I haven't seen it yet." Michael says excitedly. Luke shrugs at Michael which he takes as a yes because he quickly rushes over to the DVD player.

"What is it?" Aria asks.

"Death race! I've always wanted to see it." Michael puts the disc in before pressing play.

"Ugh really?" Claudia asks looking displeased.

"What is your deal with our movie choices tonight?" Luke asks her.

"They have been stupid." Claudia scoffs.

"No." Luke says simply. I roll my eyes at the two of them. I think that out of everyone they butted heads the most.

"Don't start you two." Sam scolds shaking her head.

"But.." Claudia starts but is cut off by Aria. "Just leave it." Claudia huffs but doesn't say another word. Luke looks happy with himself. God those two.

"I'm turning off the lights now and then we are all going to watch and enjoy the movie." Michael tells us standing up and moving to the light switch. I look over at Ashton who seems to be really quiet tonight and see him staring intently as his phone . I steal a quick glance and see the name Emma on his screen. I would soo be asking him about her later.

I watch Michael flick the switch off and the darkness surrounds us the only light coming from the tv.

"Genie and I are dating!" Calum announces before shifting bedside me. I instantly look at him in shock. Was that really his plan?

The light turns back on and all six faces are staring at us looking completely gobsmacked.

"What?" Ashton asks in disbelief.

"We are dating." Calum shrugs tangling one of his hands with mine.

"Woah. Back it up. When did this happen?" Michael asks a smile on his face. A smile?

Calum looks at me obviously wanting me to tell him the story that we had come up with.

"When we got home last week we were both pretty drunk and ended up hooking up... And there was something there so.." Calum cuts me off. "We decided to try dating. The end." Calum grins.

"What do you mean by hooking up?" Luke asks smirking.

"Yeah. Details?!" Aria raises her eyebrows.

"We just kissed." I say innocently, I knew that 'hooking up.' had many different definitions.

"Dating?" Claudia asks shaking her head.

"Yeah you know when two people are boyfriend and girlfriend." Calum says a little meanly.