One.

I opened the apartment door rushing to get inside and get away from the rain. I was already completely drenched and I desperately wanted to get out of this stupid dress and into some warm and dry Pyjamas.

I locked the door before turning around to see my very amused room mate staring at me.

"Not. A. Word." I said through clenched teeth. Calum gives me an innocent smile as he puts the bowl of popcorn on the table.

"I wasn't going to say anything." The smile that was playing on his lips tells me a different story. I sigh before going into my bedroom and getting changed out of my wet dress. I gathered my hair up into a messy bun before going back out to the living room to join Calum.

I sit on the other end of the couch and stretch my legs out over Calum's lap. He rests his hands on my calfs as he continues to watch whatever movie was on.

"I know I don't even need to ask but how was the date?" He looks at me with a small grin.

"Super." I say sarcastically.

"That bad?" He winces and I nod.

"The guy was practically trying to dry hump me in the theatre!" I laugh though it wasn't actually very funny.

"Seriously?!" Calum looks at me in disbelief.

"I wouldn't lie to you Mr.Hood."

"Ugh don't call me that." Calum frowns turning his head back to the tv.

"Why?" I ask blinking in confusion.

"It's not an easy thing to talk about..but I've recently discovered that I have a role-playing kink and being called Mr.Hood instantly gives me a hard on." Calum's seriously explains. I stare at him for a moment before he starts cracking up.

"You're disgusting." I scrunch my nose up at him before moving one of my legs and lightly kicking him.

"Hey!" He protests.

"Sorry My foot slipped." I shrug innocently.

"Yeah sure." Calum narrows his eyes at me.

"You know I'm seriously going to kill Sam for setting me up with that guy."

"I told you not to go." Calum points out as he grabs a handful of popcorn.

"I didn't have a choice Cal. I can't just complain to her about not having a boyfriend and then decline her blind date offer." I sigh. Sam was one of my oldest friends and although I loved her dearly we both had total opposite ideas of what kind of boyfriend I needed.

"Well it's done now and it went badly which is a Perfect excuse to tell her no more blind dates."

"Hmm I guess." I grab a handful of popcorn myself and enjoy the buttery flavour on my tongue. One of Calum's hands have found there way up the bottom of my pyjama pants and he shoots me a frown. "What?" I ask before eating another piece.

"You're freezing!" Calum says in a scolding tone.

"I got caught in the rain." I casually shrug. Calum shakes his head before moving my legs of his lap.

"Hey!" I protest.

"Oh shut up." Calum pulls me closer to him before wrapping his arms around me. I lean into him happily embracing the warmth that was radiating off him.

"Wow you're hot." I blurt and I see the smirk instantly spread on his lips.

"So I've been told."

"You know what I mean, In a temperature way." I point out obviously. Calum unwraps his arms from my frame as he lays his back down on the couch. I stare at him dumbly before he pulls me down on top of him.