Sixty-Eight.

Sunday 28th September.

Calum didn't come home last night.

I can't say that I expected him to but I just..I don't know I was worried about him. I knew he didn't want anything to  do with me right now but that didn't stop me from texting and calling him, all messages and calls going unanswered of course.

All I wanted to know was that he was at least safe and then I could stop worrying. Well not exactly.

I was most definitely worried about what was going to happen between us now. I literally could not fathom not having Calum in my life, the thought was just unbearable.

I was sitting in the kitchen staring blankly at one of the walls. I really didn't know what to do with myself so I wasn't doing anything.

The only thing that breaks me from my daze is a very cheerful Ashton walking in to the kitchen.

"Hey Genie-" A frown instantly spreads across his usually happy face. I hadn't even bothered looking in the mirror today and considering I spent the majority of the night crying and had gotten no sleep at all, I probably looked like a complete mess.

"What's wrong?" Ashton asks full of concern. God what was I suppose to tell him? Oh you know in just slept with another guy and then he sent Calum the proof.

"Cal and I just had a fight."

"About what?" Ashton wraps a comforting arm around me.

"Just a whole lot of stuff." Is the best thing that I can come up with. "He didn't come home."

"Oh. Do you know where he is?" Ashton asks a deep frown on his face.

"No. He didn't answer any of my texts or calls."

"I'll call him." Ashton says unwrapping his arm from around me and pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Don't mention me okay?" I ask and Ashton nods as I scrolls through his contact before stopping on Calum's name.

I feel an overwhelming surge of guilt rush over me as Ashton brings his phone up to his. I was just praying that Calum was okay. Well physically at least.

"Hey man what's up?" Ashton asks. I guess it was just me he was avoiding, not that I blamed him of course.

"Oh yeah cool." Ashton mumbles giving me a small smile. "Just flick me a text then? Alright, bye Cal."

"What did he say? Is he okay? Where is he?" I ask in a jumbled mess.

"He's fine, he said that he was just hanging with Michael and then he asked if I wanted to do something with the boys tonight."

"Right." Well at least he was safe. "I'm sorry Ash, god I must look like an absolute wreck."

"I've seen worse." Ashton shrugs obviously trying to lighten the mood.

"So what are you here for exactly?" I wasn't trying to be rude anything,  I was just curious as to why Ashton had come here in the first place.

"Oh." Ashton narrows his eyes. "It wasn't important."

"Ashton."

"Genie, it wasn't important honestly." Ashton assures me and I nod. "So do you need anything?"

"I'm fine." I tell him but what I really needed was to go back in time and take back what I did.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I actually should go shower and make myself look half decent for work." I tell him standing up from my chair.

"Work? Genie I'm sure Aria will understand if you don't go in."