Twenty-Three.

"Course I want you." Calum shrugs before smiling.

I swallow hard before locking eyes with him.Calum looked as serious as ever which made me nervous.

"What?" I gulp.

"Do I need to repeat that?" Calum grins and I shake my head.

"That's a good one." I nervously laugh. This was a joke right? Calum wasn't serious.

"You think I'm joking?" Calum frowns.

"Aren't you?"

"No." Calum answers. I take a deep breath before shaking my head.

"Well Cal I don't really believe you." I admit.

"Why?" Calum sits up making our faces become only inches apart.

"You told me only minutes ago that you're super horny."

"I did not!" Calum scoffs making me grin.

"Sorry sexually frustrated." I correct myself.

"That really has nothing to do with what I just said."

"I think it does." I shrug before untangling my hands from his and hoping off his lap to stand by the bed.

"Genie." Calum sighs looking at me.

"Calum." I retort. "Lets go see what the others are doing."

"Why?" Calum huffs standing up and throwing on a random shirt.

"Why not." I shrug. "Ashton and Emma should be back soon."

"Can't wait!" Calum says sarcastically.

"Come on Cal it's his birthday."

"I know." Calum walks pass me and stops at the door. "Are we going?"

I nod in response and he walks out of the bedroom. Well somebody was grumpy. I follow him out to the living room where everybody else was.

°●

"You guys are seriously the best." Ashton grins. "But I did say not to get me anything." We had just finished singing happy birthday to him and the smile on his face was so heart warming.

"Did you really think we were going to listen to you?" Claudia smirks. Since we organised the whole camping and batch thing Ashton and Luke had both insisted that we didn't have to get them anything but of course we did.

Ashton had gotten a lot of CDs, new clothes and courtesy of Michael plenty of objects for the bedroom.

"I thought you and Emma could have some fun." Michael smirks motioning towards his gifts. Emma immediately blushes while Ashton just grins.

"Save the cake for tomorrow?" I ask Ashton who nods. I knew that there were drinking plans tonight so I figure that the cake would be best to eat tomorrow.

"Thank you for that Genie."

"You're very welcome." I grin before carefully putting the cake back in the fridge.

"Alright I think it times for shots!" Luke yells. Oh god, here we go.

"Hell yeah." Michael cheers as Luke begins to fill the shot glasses.

"Not for me." Emma squeaks.

"I'm with Emma on that one." I say. I was still not exactly ready to drink again so I was going to be sticking to water tonight.

"Party poopers." Ashton playfully nudges the both of us before placing a sweet kiss to one of Emma's temples. I can't help but smile at how cute they are.