Sixty.

Turns out Emma had dragged Ashton to the bathroom with her because she didn't want to go alone, of course Calum had to add in a snide comment about how Emma had really taken to Ashton to have quickie. Ashton laughed, Emma blushed and I hit him over the head.

We messed around at the arcade for a little bit before saying goodbye to Ashton and Emma. I made sure to get her number this time so that we could keep in touch properly. Apparently she gave it to me at Luke's party but I clearly didn't save it.

"Genie what are we gonna do at home?" Calum asks as we get closer to the apartment.

"Go to sleep?"

"That's boring." Calum whines looking at me for a quick moment before his eyes are back on the road.

"What do you wanna do then?" I ask chewing on my bottom lip.

"Well...." Calum smirks and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Don't even say it." I tell him and he laughs.

"What? I was just gonna say we could watch a movie.."

"Sure you were." I can't help but stare as Calum concentrates on the road. How could someone look so good doing something so simple?

I grin as I pull my phone from my pocket and enter my camera before snapping a picture of him.

"Really?" Calum mumbles. 

"Really."

"I could sue you, you know? Taking my picture without my permission."

"I guess I could sue you too then." I say simply and Calum smiles.

"You probably could."

"Hey Cal?"

"Hmm?" I can't help the small frown that etches itself onto my face as I think about the whole Michael and Aria thing.

"Why does Michael not date?" I had always been curious about it but I had never really asked.

"What do you mean?" Calum asks biting down on his lip.

"I mean why doesn't he date? Something had to of happen for him to just all of a sudden stop."

"Maybe you put him off." Calum jokes clearly avoiding the question.

"He dated girls after me Calum." I point out and Calum lets out a small sigh.

"I can't tell you."

"Why?" It couldn't be that bad could it?

"Because bro code." Calum says bluntly. "Michael just doesn't date okay?"

"Okay then."

°●

"You've seen this so many times." Calum complains as I sit back down on the couch next to him.

We had just finished watching step brothers which Calum had seen countless times but you didn't hear me complaining about it.

"So?" I frown at him slightly before smiling. "I love it and it was my pick." I had chosen to watch Fast and Furious 7 which was one of my favourite movies along with the entire fast franchise of course.

"You're lucky I like you Scott." Like. I normally wouldn't care but ever since Emma had said about the whole love thing it had been on my mind.

"Whatever Hood." I scoff playfully turning my attention to the tv.

Calum obviously has no plans on watching the movie because he reaches out for my hands and starts playing with them.

"Calum." I sigh peeling my eyes from Vin diesel to look at him. He had the biggest grin ever on his lips making my heart flutter in my chest.