Twenty-Two.

Something felt weird.

I didn't know why or what but I just knew that something felt strange. I let out a frustrated sigh as I opened my eyes and let them slowly adjust to the light that was streaming in to the room, at least it was a nice day.

I slowly unwrap Calum's arms from my waist careful not to wake him up and move over just a little.

Funny enough that feeling of weirdness disappeared almost straight away, Maybe it was just too hot and I needed some space. I slightly stretched before turning over and facing a sleeping Calum.

I couldn't help but think that his lips looked extra full when he was sleeping and as much as I loved that I also hated it because it made his lips seem even more kissable.

Calum lightly stirs in his sleep and I figure he must be dreaming, I go to move closer to him but that weirdness appears again. I lightly frown in confusion, what the hell was that? I lift the blanket slightly before breaking into a laugh.

"Calum." I call shaking his shoulder, he stirs again but doesn't wake up. "Caaalum." I shake him a little harder this time and I know he's awake as soon a groan escapes his lips.

"Whaat?" Calum opens one eye to look at me. "This better be good because I was having an amazing dream."

"I don't doubt that you were." I smirk at him and he opens his other eye before frowning at me.

"I'm sorry." Calum rubs his face with one of his hands looking utterly confused.

"You seem to have a little problem." I tell him and he looks at me in confusion.

"What are you..." Calum says sitting up before realisation spreads over his face. "Fuck."

I let out a laugh as Calum pulls the covers off and stands up putting his 'morning glory' on full display.

"Some dream you were having." I grin at him.

"Oh yeah." Calum huffs. "I'm gonna take a cold shower."

"Good idea." I nod before he hurries out of our room. I hop out of bed and change into a pair of denim shorts and a simple tank top. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and give my face a quick wash before heading off to the kitchen.

When I enter the kitchen I'm met with two very guilty faces.

"What are you two doing?" I raise my brows at them.

"Nothing." Luke squeaks awkwardly, I look at Claudia and see that she's doing her best to hide a smile.

"Whatever you say." I shrug. "Is the birthday boy up yet?" I ask.

"No not yet." Claudia answers.

"Where's Calum?" Luke questions.

"Having a shower." I say and can't help but slightly laugh.

"Something funny?" Claudia asks.

"Nope." I say popping the 'p'. Claudia shrugs before smirking at Luke. Something was up with these two.

"Uh I'm gonna go shower." Luke says before hurrying out of the kitchen.

I stare at Claudia for a minute or two before she breaks into a huge smile. "What?"

"Am I missing something?" I ask and she shakes her head. I'm about to question her further when Ashton comes bouncing into the kitchen.

"Morning!" Ashton chirps happily.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I squeal rushing over to him and give him a bone crushing hug.

"Thanks Genie." Ashton chuckles.