Seventy- Seven.

Saturday 15th November.

Genie◆

"Genie can you take him please?!" Bobby was clearly flustered and obviously struggling with the small amount of vomit that was on his shoulder.

"Of course." I grin holding out my hands for the cutest baby in the world. "Come to aunty Genie."

"Thank you." Bobby mutters passing Thomas to me.

"You're way too cute Tommy." I coo rocking him in my arms slightly.

Thomas Blake Scott was born on the 29th of October. He was absolutely perfect and I was so in love with him, he looked exactly like Bobby except he had a full head of dark hair that he had inherited from Kristy.

I had opted to call him Tommy simply because of the fact that the name Thomas just made me think of Calum and that's exactly what I was trying not to do.

That was easier said then done though.

Calum had been on my mind since I had got on that plane, as much as I didn't want to think of him I couldn't help myself.

I was hurting obviously he had slept with one of my best friends and I didn't even know how to handle that. I was angry and upset but I missed him. I also felt guilty cause I know that I had put Calum through the same thing when I lied about Luke.

I guess I know how it felt now.

"Word of advice Tommy stay away from girls." I tell him getting a gurgle in reply. Babies were definitely the perfect distraction.

°●

"Are you sure?" I question looking at Bobby and Kirsty in uncertainty.

"Yes." Kristy chuckles. "You deserve a night to yourself Genie."

"You do Sis, we appreciate your help with Thomas and Kristy's work but you need a break." Bobby adds.

"But-" I start only to be cut off by Tommy's cries coming through the baby monitor.

"I've got him." Kirsty tells us before leaving the room.

I honestly didn't want a night by myself because it's when I wasn't busy that I was left alone with my thoughts. I got too stuck in my head when I was alone and that was like torture.

"Are you okay?" Bobby asks.

"Yeah I'm good." I tell him with a smile.

"You sure?"

"Uh huh." I give him a reassuring nod. "I think I'm gonna take a nap." I tell him before practically running out of the room. I had been doing a great job at masking how I've been really feeling but I knew soon enough Bobby was going to see through it, he was just busy and exhausted because of Tommy.

My room was dead quiet and it made me my stomach tighten. I hated the quiet simply because it screamed the truth.

Believe it or not I tried to fall asleep, to actually have a nap but it got me nowhere.

My phone goes off getting my full attention. I lean over to my bedside table and grab it, That all too familiar name flashing across the screen.

Every time I saw his name it made my heart clench. I wanted nothing more than to answer and talk to hik but I jusy couldn't.

It was too hard.

Hell this whole situation was hard.

I wait for the ringing to stop before unlocking my phone and dial Luke's number.

I had been in regular contact with everyone which made things both easier and harder for me. I missed everyone so much but I knew this was where I needed to be for now.

"Hey!" Luke's happy voice greets making me smile.

"Hey hemmo."

"What's going on?" Luke asks and I can't help but bite my lip. I promised myself that I wouldn't do this but I needed to know, I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Luke." I say letting out a sigh. "How is he?" It's quiet on the other end for a couple of minutes. I was guessing that was Luke was trying to decide whether or not he should lie or tell me the truth.

"Honestly Genie he's struggling." Luke replies. "It's like I told you he needs you, he always has."

"I don't know what to do Luke." I admit my voice becoming shaky. "I miss him so much."

"I don't want to tell you what to do Genie but....I wish you would just come home and talk to him."

"I know....I do too it's just complicated." I tell Luke and I hear him sigh.

"Cause of Claudia?" Luke asks taking me by surprise. I didn't know that he knew about that.

"How did you find out?"

"Calum told me." Luke answers simply like it wasn't a big deal. It was a pretty big one if you ask me.

"Why aren't you mad?"

"I don't know....I was angry at first with Claudia that is but now I just don't care."

"You were only angry at Claudia?" God to say I was surprised would be an understatement.

"Well yeah, Calum only did it to get back at me but Claudia didn't even have a reason unless you count being a slut one."

"Luke." I scold.

"Sorry, like I said I'm over it. Claudia went out of her way to prove that she didn't want to be with me so it's whatever." Luke tells me. "Anyway I don't want to talk about her."

"Fair enough." I mumble. "So you think I should come home?"

"I both think and want you to come home. We all do."

"Yeah." I say quietly. As much as I wanted to go home, I wasn't ready to face everything just yet. "Luke?"

"Mhm?"

"Look after our boy okay?"

"I will at least until you get back." Luke tells me. The thing is I don't know if I will be looking after him once I go back.

A/N:Gah I miss Galum :* Excited for the next chapter though! ;) So close to the end omg.