Twenty-Five.

"Uhm..." I mumble awkwardly looking between Aria and Michael. "What is going on here?"

"It's not what it looks like." Aria stutters.

"And what does it look like?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

Aria blushes and looks at the ground. "Well..." Aria begins but Michael cuts her off.

"No it's exactly what it looks like." Michael smirks.

"Right...I'm gonna go." I lightly chuckle before rushing to the room Calum and I were sharing.

Calum was standing in his jeans looking between two t-shirts. That was a quick shower.

"Sooo guess who had sex." I say getting his attention.

"Not you and me." Calum says making me roll my eyes. "Who?" He asks before smiling.

"Michael and Aria."

"No way." Calum drops the shirts he was holding and looks at me disbelief.

"No seriously."

"Didn't see that one coming." Calum chuckles. "Good for them."

"Good for them?" I frown.

"Yeah.." Calum shrugs.

"It's so weird though.... I mean it's Aria she's not that type." I say before sitting on the bed.

"What? The type to have sex?" Calum asks with a smirk.

"You know what I mean."

"I do and I guess it is a little weird. I mean I could see Luke and Claudia having a one night stand or something but not Aria and Michael."

"Exactly." I nod. "Speaking of Luke wasn't he suppose to sleep in the living room last night?" I ask remembering him being asleep in there when I went to bed but then he wasn't in there this morning.

"I took him to his room." Calum shrugs before putting on one of the shirts that were on the bed. I seriously wouldn't of cared if he just decided to be topless the whole day.

"You're so cute." I smile at him and he shakes his head before smiling back at me.

"So I've been told." I stand up from the bed and go over to him to wrap my arms around his waist.

"What are you doing?" Calum asks.

"I want a hug." I say simply before smiling at him.

"Using me for my body again." Calum chuckles before wrapping his arms around me and giving me one of his amazing hugs.

"Totally."

"What's the plan for today?" Calum asks breaking the hug.

"Claudia suggested that the girls have an outing."

"Sounds like fun."

"Yeah and it should be good getting away from you boys." I say grinning at him.

"Really?" Calum asks raising his eyebrows.

"Really." I nod before turning around and going over to one of my bags. I still hadn't actually changed out of my pyjamas yet and I figured that if we were going out that I should. I decide on my turquoise maxi dress, it was the perfect thing to wear on a hot day and if I was going out.

I stand up from my bag and turn around only to come face to face with Calum.

"Jeez." I let out a small breath, I didn't even notice him come over.

"Genie I think we both know that you don't want to get away from me." Calum says smugly.

"Do we now?" I ask.