Twenty.

"Genieee you need to get up." Calum tells me and I groan.

I didn't have the best sleep last night simply because of the fact that my thoughts were running wild. I was utterly confused about my feelings towards Calum,my brain was telling me one thing, my body was telling me another and well my heart had no idea what it wanted.

"Already?" I ask quietly before opening my eyes and meeting Calum's.

"Yes already." Calum smiles. I notice that Luke isn't in the tent and I figure that everybody was packing and getting ready to head to the batch.

I let out a sigh before turning on my back and rubbing my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Calum asks looking concerned.

" I just didn't sleep well." I tell him.

"Yea judging by how you were tossing and turning last night I figured as much."

"I'm sorry. Did I keep you up long?" I ask feeling a little guilty.

"Not really. It's fine G we all have those nights." Calum shrugs leaning down and placing a quick kiss on my shoulder before sitting up and stretching.

"As much as I like camping I can't wait to sleep in a bed." Calum lightly chuckles.

"You and me both." I say before sitting up and leaning my head on Calum's shoulder. God he was so warm.

"Are you sure everything's okay?"

"Yes Cal." I answer before grabbing one of his hands and begin playing with his fingers.

"What are they doing in there?" I hear Luke ask and I'm guessing he was asking about Calum and I.

"Maybe Calum's having some breakfast." Michael sniggers.

"Michael!" Ashton scolds before laughing.

"Oh god." I groan and Calum chuckles.

"Come on let's go join the circus." Calum grins before we both wriggle out of the sleeping bag. Calum unzips the tent and goes out while I roll up the sleeping bags.

"Calum! What took you so long?!" Michael asks.

"We weren't doing what you thought." Calum answers before the boys start laughing.

"You heard that huh?" Michael chuckles.

"Of course we did." I can see Calum shaking his head at Michael which makes me smile. I quickly change into some fresh clothes before zipping up my bag. Now we just needed to take the tent down and load the car.

When I step out of the tent I'm meet with Michael's smirking face.

"Morning Genie." Michael is certainly in a good mood today.

"Mikey." I grin at him.

"So now that Claudia and Luke are over there little thing, The girls are just gonna ride with us to the batch." Michael informs me.

"Okay cool."

"That means that you and Cal can have some alone time." Michael wiggles his eyebrows and I mentally roll my eyes.

"Great!" I say over enthusiastically. "We'll finally be able to have car sex." I smirk and Michael's eye light up.

"What?!" Michael yells.

"What?" I frown at him.

"Calum you're gonna have some car sex!" Michael yells and Calum frowns at him clearly confused.

"What?" Calum yells. I laugh at the two of them before walking over to Aria.

"Car sex huh?" Aria grins at me.

"I'm just messing with Michael." I shrug.

"I'm still a little surprise that you and Calum aren't active yet."

"Why?" I chuckle.

"I don't know? I guess I've just always thought that you two have had chemistry so the fact that yous are together but aren't having sex kind of surprises me." Aria explains.

"Yeah you and everybody else." I shake my head before smiling. "You lot probably won't believe us whenever we do start."

"And when is this going to happen?" Aria asks raising her eyebrows.

"I don't know." I nervously laugh. The thought of Calum and I being intimate really made my stomach tighten.

"I'm gonna bet soon. Very soon." Aria smirks at me.

"Uh huh." I nod.

"I think it's safe to say camping is not my thing." Claudia says appearing from nowhere.

"I didn't really notice."

"Sure you didn't." Claudia rolls her eyes and I smile. How could you not miss hearing Claudia's little complaints every now and then.

"So you two are leaving with the boys huh?" I wiggle my eyebrows at Claudia who groans.

"Yeah whatever. Enjoy your car sex." Claudia smirks.

"God Michael has a big mouth." I shake my head. "It was a joke."

"Whatever you say." Claudia grins bumping her hip against mine.

"You two are mean." I fake huff making them both laugh.

"Are you slackers going to help?" Ashton yells to us. I guess it was now time to load the car.

"We're coming." Claudia yells before we make our way towards the boys and Emma.

I go over to my car where Calum was just shutting the boot.

"All done?" I ask a small frown. That was quick.

"Yup." Calum nods leaning back on my car and crossing his arms. "So what's this I hear about car sex?" Calum smirks at me.

"Oh my god." I close my eyes momentarily and let out a small laugh. "I was just messing with Michael." I explain and Calum smiles.

"Good because I'm not a fan of car sex."

"Wow. Where haven't you had sex?" I ask him shaking my head.

"I don't know." Calum shrugs innocently. "Wanna drive?" Calum asks.

"No you can." I tell him and he nods before moving off my car.

"Are we ready to go?" Calum asks no one in particular but gets a chorus of yes'.

"Alright see you all in an hour or so." Calum tells them.

"Don't have too much fun!" Luke grins at him.

"Lets go Genie." Calum chuckles before we both get in the car.

"They're a funny bunch." I say as Calum starts the ignition.

"Oh yeah." Calum nods before we begin our hour long drive to the batch.

A/N: Another quick filler! The next chapters might take a little longer to get out because a lot will be happening and they will be much longer. I'm hoping that because I have so much inspiration for this story that the chapters don't take too long though.

Anyway any thoughts or predictions about what's going to happen at the batch?!