{twenty}

my b-day is in fourteen days, whatt, coincidently lukes is the same day as mine xx can't believe he'll be eighteen, no im not okay.

and calums quiff... no, no im defiantly not okay.

• • • • • • • •

Chapter twenty
___________

- 2 weeks later -

It's been two weeks since Calum and I broke up, and I was still heartbroken but I was slowly recovering. The last I talked to any of the boys were two weeks ago as well when Michael called me telling me about Calum's state he was in.

"Mommy." Bentley said from the backseat, "I miss uncle Luke." He pouted, "And daddy." He added.

"I know baby, I know." I said to him. That gave me an idea, why not have Luke come over so Bentley can see him, he misses him a lot and I'm sure Luke could cheer him up. For the past two weeks Bentley has been super quiet and limited with speaking.

We got home while Bentley helped me unload the groceries from the car, he's such a great little helper. I went out to get the last of the groceries when a hand took them from me, but it wasn't Bentley's hand.

"Camber, I need to talk to you, it's really important." I was still standing there in shock, yet I was happy to see him too.

"Luke!" I said bringing him in for a hug, I really have missed the boys, hate to admit it but I missed Calum too, despite him cheating on me.

Walking into the house Luke put the groceries by the rest. Bentley walked out of the kitchen and froze in his spot, "Uncle Luke!" He shouted running up to him and hugging him tightly.

"I've missed you, kiddo." Luke said to him. He picked up Bentley and held him in his arms.

"What did you need to talk to me about Luke?" I asked, it was the main reason he was here in the first place.

"It's Calum, he hasn't been eating or drinking anything in the last two weeks. He just stays in his room and never comes out, please, I'm begging you, talk to him before he does something stupid." Luke pleaded, just thinking of what Calum could do made me wince.

"Luke, I- I don't know." I trailed off, I wasn't sure if I was ready to talk to Calum yet.

"Please Camber, everyone in that house is depressed as shit. Calum doesn't leave his room, Michael hasn't spoken in two weeks, Ashton's stressed out a lot and me, I've been drinking and doing drugs for the past two weeks. Camber I'm telling you we are all a fucking mess." he sighed running his fingers through his hair. The words that left Luke's mouth had me speechless, I didn't know what to say.

"Bentley go in the other room and watch something, I have to speak with Luke, okay." He nodded, Luke put him down so he could go into the other room.

"Camber we are all worried about him, he won't talk to us, he never leaves the room, he isn't eating or drinking anything, he's just broken. Please, we just want Calum back to his regular self." Luke said. I don't know what I'd say to Calum if we talked, if he even talked at all.

"Fine. I'll talk to him." I said, he smiled at me and hugged me.

"Thank you Cam, thank you." He whispered, "Let's go now." He grinned running over and picked up Bentley and yanking my wrist as we headed out the door to the boys house.

// Calum //

I haven't gotten out if bed for two weeks, maybe to go to the bathroom but that's about it, I showered once or twice within the two weeks, I've just had no motivation to do anything. Now because of me Ashton is stressed, Michael isn't speaking to anyone and Luke is doing drugs. This house is so depressing now and the gloomy atmosphere isn't helping either.