{forty-eight}

Chapter forty-eight

__

"Oh how I love playing truth or dare." Harry said with a smirk. So far everyone had picked truth and we had only just started so somebody would have to pick dare, anymore truths and it'll just have to be a game of dares.

"Every time we play Harry you always end up naked." Liam laughed lightly. I do remember we played this once before and Harry was only in his boxers, that's when Liam drew the line about taking off anymore clothing.

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Harry chuckled. Liam rolled his eyes as we continued our game of truth or dare at one in the morning.

"Calum," Louis smirked over at me deviously, "Truth or dare? Choose wisely." He said. I tapped my chin trying to think long and hard, I was to put and end to all these truths.

"Dare." I smiled. Louis grinned at me like I made the wrong choice in what I wanted. I was a daredevil and I'm not one to hold back on a dare.

"Alright, I dare you to give Camber a lap dance." Louis said chuckling. I took a swig of my beer before standing up on my feet. Walking over to Camber who was blushing like crazy.

I grabbed a chair and helped her up, she sat down and looked up at me. "Ready?" I asked with a cheeky grin. She nodded kissing the corner of my lips.

"Get it Calum." Zayn chanted as he took a sip of his beer. All the boys were watching carefully to see if I'd do the dare, of course I would. I started to move my hips side to side and laugh in the process of giving Camber a lap dance.

"How long do I do this for?" I asked Louis. He looked up at the ceiling and thought about it for a moment before he answered me.

"Another twenty seconds." He said. I nodded and continued to give Camber a lap dance. She started to erupt into a fit of giggled before I finally stopped when time was up.

"Well that happened," Niall laughed, "Calum, your turn mate." Niall said. I sat back down in my spot and looked around the room for someone to pick. I'm sure everyone thought I'd pick Camber but that's where they are incorrect.

"Luke," I smirked at him, he gulped and looked over at me. "Truth or dare?" I asked him.

"I suppose I could go for a dare." He laughed nervously, well he should be nervous.

"I dare you to go streaking down our street." I laughed, his eyes widened while the rest of us started to crack up as well.

"Can I wear my boxers?" Luke asked, I was going to say no but then Liam said there is a limit to being nude so he got to keep his boxers on.

"Go on Luke, run outside in your underwear." Ashton said shooing him towards the door.

"With pleasure." Luke smiled before running out the door and starting at our house. He ran down the street and stopped at the stop sign, running past the house and down the other street he finally came back inside the house.

We all sat back down laughing and talking about what Luke had just done. "Alright Luke pick someone." Michael said.

"Camber, truth or dare?" Luke asked her, she twirled her hair around her finger and thought about it.

"Um, dare?" She said cautiously, as if she wasn't sure about picking dare. Luke looked at her and smiled.

"I dare you to sing," Luke said, her eyes went wide and she started to tug at her hair.

"Um, I can't sing.." Camber said shifting to sit more comfortably. "I'm just not one to sing, my voice isn't the best.." She said looking all around the house, staling.