{thirty-one}

double update ayyeee

this may not be as good as i planed but enjoy :)

• • • • • •

Chapter thirty-one
_______

We have all been sitting here, thinking about some plan to get us back into the hospital to see Calum. I just need to know if he's okay or not.

"I've got it!" Niall spoke up after a long while of silence. "We should just sneak in and wear a disguise." He smiled feeling proud about his plan.

"Niall, that's stupid plus, it'd be better if we did it at night so no one can see us." Ashton said, Niall slumped down and pouted.

"Uncle Luke," Bentley said running into the room and climbing on Luke's lap, "Will you play spy with me?" He asked.

"Not right now, Ben, we are trying to- wait, what did you just say?" Luke asked.

"I want to play spy." Bentley repeated.

"That's it!" Luke grinned as he kissed Bentley's head, "We play spy's."

"Bentley you're a genius." Michael said messing up his hair.

"We leave when the moon rises." Luke said, and with that we all went to go get ready.

// Luke //

11:40 pm

Tonight is the night we sneak into the hospital. Getting ready I put on my black skinny jeans, black hoodie, and black shoes. Heading downstairs I saw the other boys all dressed and ready to go. Ashton, wore his black bandana with his black skinny jeans and hoodie along with his black shoes as well. Michael, had a black beanie on with his black sweater his jeans and black shoes as he had paint under his eyes.

I grabbed a walkie talkie and clipped it onto my belt I had on, along with some other stuff that I got from Bentley's spy kit we got him. Heading over to Louis who sat in the cool chair with my lap top in front of him he was drinking a Pepsi.

"Did you do it Louis?" I asked him, he gave me a grin and nodded.

"I got eyes on the whole place, hacking their security cameras was easy." Louis said like it really was the easiest thing in the world.

"Niall you coming with?" Ashton asked. Niall came out of the kitchen with a bag of chips in his hands.

"Hmm, oh," he stopped chewing and swallowed his food, "Yeah I'm coming." He set the chips down and fixed his black high tops he was wearing. He had paint on his face too just like Michael and had his black sunglasses on his head.

"Let's go, talk to us through the talkie walkie!" Michael said. We all gave him a look and laughed.

"Walkie talkie!" We all yelled at him in unison. Pushing him out the door the boys and I headed to the hospital.

We arrived fifteen minutes later, the parking lot was empty so we had to park out back. Taking out the walkie talkie I paged Liam.

"Liam, do you have eye on us?" I asked, "Liam?" I asked again.

"This is swag master lou, we have eyes on you, over." Louis said through the talkie.

"Hey rhyming is my thing!" Zayn whined.

"Guys, are we clear for entrance?" I asked.

"Back door has been unlocked." Louis said.

Sneaking in we went through the back door, the hallways were dark, but we snuck around the halls just checking if the coast was clear.