{thirty-seven}

surprise, double update whoot whoot !

11k xxxx

• • • • • •

Chapter thirty-seven
______

We arrived home and have been here for a good four hours, we explained everything to the boys and for some strange reason Michael found whatever we said hilarious.

"So he just gave you a high five and was okay with it?" Michael laughed. Luke nodded, "Dude, that's too funny."

"Why's it funny Michael, huh?" I asked him. I don't see what's funny about Calum giving Luke a high five when he told him he kissed me.

"Well Calum, how he reacted was funny but since he was loopy he didn't know what the hell he was even saying," Michael continued to laugh, "Just wait till you actually tell him, man won't you be fucked Luke."

"I know." Luke mumbled. He knew Calum wouldn't be happy with him, I'm sure he'd be outraged.

"So if Calum can't punch you can I?" Michael asked. Luke gave him a look and shook his head no.

"Michael, Calum should get to punch Luke, I mean it's only fair." Louis chimed in.

"Calum doesn't get to punch me!" Luke freaked out.

"Yes he does!" We all shouted in unison.

"Why?" Luke asked. I looked at him like he was stupid. Michael hit the bald of his head.

"Dumbass, for kissing Camber." Michael groaned, Luke nodded and rubbed his head.

"Bentley we can go see daddy." I said looking over to where he sat, which was Niall's lap and smiled at him.

"When are you going to see him?" Niall asked me.

"Soon," I said to him. It wouldn't be long now before Calum wasn't loopy anymore. "Actually we might be able to go now." I said, Bentley face lit up as he ran to go get his shoes.

"Who do you want with you if things get, ugly?" Michael asked. Things could get ugly and if they did someone would have to take Bentley out of the room.

"Um, Niall will you come with?" I asked, he nodded as he too ran to go get his shoes.

"Good luck Cam, and Luke," Louis said putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Nice knowing you." He said patting his back.

"Louis.." Liam said, he shrugged as we headed out the door.

Niall put Bentley into his car seat as Luke got in the front with me. Driving to the hospital I parked the car and we made our way inside. Nervous I held Niall's hand and squeezed it.

"Nervous?" Niall asked as Luke carried Bentley.

"Can you tell?" I asked.

"No, but my hand can." Niall said. I let go and he shook his hand. "You have a firm grip, damn.." He said. Walking inside we made our way to Calum's room. Entering his room he laid there watching tv like usual.

"Guys!" He cheered, he seemed better and not loopy anymore. "Ben!" He shouted, Bentley got out of Luke's grip and ran to Calum's bed, crawling up into it with him he hugged Calum.

"Did you miss him Ben?" I asked. He nodded, still not talking.

"I missed you too bud," Calum said hugging him tightly, "And I missed my girl too." He said motioning me to come forward towards him. I did and he yanked me down and kissed me slowly but passionately.