{forty-one}

5sos was on jimmy kimmel last night - afksjfnsnf they sang amnesia and i - i wasn't okay.

• • • • •

Chapter forty-one
___

// Camber //

We were now at home, Calum and I have been taking care of the twins for a week now and it's been just awful, all they do is cry and we never get any sleep, it keeps the boys up all night. But they are babies and they do that stuff, it's something we deal with.

It's late right now, around 3:30 am and the twins were crying. Rushing into their room it was Nathan that was crying, but then Skylar heard the noise and she started to cry too. Picking them both up I carried them into Calum's room, he woke up a bit startled and realized what was happening.

"Do they ever stop?" He asked, taking Skylar from me, he rocked her back and forth trying to calm her down. I did the same with Nathan who immediately fell asleep. "So the children are sleeping with us tonight or?"

"Yes, if that's okay?" I asked him. He nodded and got comfy with Skylar in his arms.

"Mommy." I heard from the door, turning around I saw Bentley rubbing his little eyes.

"Yes baby."

"I can't sleep.." He mumbled. I looked over at Calum who smiled.

"Come on up here." Calum said. Bentley climbed at the end of the bed and crawled up to be in between Calum and I.

"Our little babies." I said giving Bentley's head a kiss. Skylar finally went to sleep and Calum started to doze off. I then did the same, falling asleep with Nathan in my arms.

-

I woke up to the sound of crying again but this time it was at 8:00 am. I noticed they weren't in the bed so I rushed to their room. I picked up Nathan and rocked him, then Skylar started to cry and I picked her up as well. A knock at the door got me to look over, there Ashton was standing shirtless and smirking.

"Need any help?" He asked me. I nodded handing him Nathan.

"Thank you Ashton." I said as we headed downstairs. There Bentley was watching Frozen as Calum made breakfast.

"I want to hold Sky mommy." Bentley said once he saw Skylar. I nodded and placed her in his little arms as he laid back on the couch and watched the movie. Skylar stopped crying and focused on Bentley.

"She likes you little man." Ashton said, Bentley looked down at Skylar and smiled.

"Hello Sky." He grinned.

"Here are their bottles, heated them up once I heard crying." Calum said handing me two baby bottles.

"You're the best." I smiled at him, leaning in I kissed him and rushed into the living room to give Ashton a bottle.

"What do I do with this?" Ashton asked.

"Will you feed Nathan, please." He nodded and gave him his bottle.

"Ben I got to feed Skylar." I told him before I sat next to him and held her in my arms, feeding her. Bentley kept looking at her and smiling, she wrapped her little hand around his finger.

"Skylar's going to grow up beautiful and have a million guys drooling over her. I can see it now." Luke said as he sat down. Calum gave him a worried look and looked over at Skylar who was in my arms.

"Not if I have anything to do with it." Calum said crossing his arms.

"Me too!" Bentley agreed.