Chapter 1

Beep! Beep! Beep! My alarm went off as I then groaned and got up to go and turn it off. I hated school. I hated the teachers. I hated seeing the fake thotties. The only thing I liked about school was seeing my boyfriend Benjamin.

We've been together for about 3 months. Our relationship isn't going as well but we still try and work things out. Anyways, I then got my lazy ass into the shower and washed my hair and body. I picked my clothes (which was a striped crop top and high waisted pants) and then blowed dried and straightened my hair. I quickly ate cereal for breakfast and kissed my mom goodbye. I headed out the door and walked to school which took me about 15 minutes.

As I arrived, I saw Benjamin and ran to him to give him a hug. Benjamin had light brown hair and deep blue eyes. He kissed me on the cheek and said "hey bae I missed you." I said "I missed you too." We then went to class.

We only had first period together and it was algebra. Our teacher, Ms. Figgins , was obsessed with cats and would always get sidetracked and tell us stories about her cats. But let me tell ya, she is a bitch when she isn't talking about her precious little cats. One time me and Benjamin were talking and she caught us and she made us stand in front of the class and teach the class. It was funny at first, but everyone was laughing at us and it was embarrassing cause we didn't know what the fuck we were doing. She then made me and Benjamin move seats. So yea she is betch.

The bell ringed and I had to go to the next class. Benjamin didn't even bother to walk me. He was talking to some girl that I have never seen before. I just shrugged it off and went to my next class.

The class went by so fast and it was time to go to lunch. I got my lunch and headed to the table where me and Benjamin usually sit at. I then saw the girl he was talking with earlier sitting at OUR table. Sitting next to him. In my head I was like, " you little betch" but on the outside I went up to them and said " Benjamin who's this?" with a forced smile. He replied and said, " This is my friend Andrea, she's new here and she is in my Spanish class." "Oh ." I said. They kept on talking and laughing like if I wasn't there. Lunch ended and Benjamin walked Andrea to her class. I walked to class alone....

School was now over I usually wait for Benjamin in front of the school but, I didn't wait for him today. I walked home by myself. I went home and did my homework. Benjamin texted me but I didn't bother replying. I watched t.v and fell fast asleep.