chapter 2

Hey guys .thank you for your support and votes to my previous chapter.

After 1 week

It's been one week since anika lose sahil to shivaay .

She still remember shivaay look ,
after hearing I hate you from her . she noticed for few seconds hurt filled his eyes and face but he quickly masked it with his famous sso face .

she know even though shivaay said he will make her pay and destroy her ,she knew one thing for he could never ever do any wrong to sahil and that keep her some what calm inside .
After some time anika come out of her room hearing some noise but what she heard next shocked her .

( Guys I don't know chanda husband name so I am calling him Ajay in my fanfic )

Ajay : " chanda did you tell anika,to find another place for her"

Chanda:"  Ajay you know her condition right ,we can't just tell her to leave the house and where will she go .she has no one beside us "

Ajay : " I know chanda but you knew right I already told you shivaay gave me just one week time , only to sent anika out of this house and if I didn't do that I will loose my job"

Chanda : " can't you find some other new job .is it really necessary to send anika out now "

Ajay: " if it's only me ,I can adjust but now I have to take care of you and our baby too .In two months our will born ,what will I do if I am unable to find any job within that time"

Before chanda speak anything anika spoke

Anika : " I am sorry Ajay for all the troubles .I will move out now itself .thanks you giving me shelter till now .I don't want to became burden for you and chanda "

Chanda : "but anika ,where will you go "

Anika : " I will manage chanda and you don't have to worry .today I got a call from one of the event management company they gave me job to organize event for IPL super smashers team opening in Mumbai. Don't worry about me I will be fine."

With that being said anika move towards her room to pack her bags .

Anika: " Shivaay I love you with my whole heart and I was ready to die for you and your family ,even i come with you to goa and face  all tortures from  your enemies and for that you repay me very well shivaay . 

Congratulations for broking me into pieces shivaay ,the heart which once loved you ,now only have hate for you .I will never forgive you shivaay .

In oberio mansion

Shivaay working on his laptop,when he received a message that says " plan successful sir ,I sent anika out of my house."

On seeing this message from Ajay shivaay replied " good , your 4 cores will transfer to your account and tomorrow you can get your promotion letter from your manager ."

Shivaay : " anika get ready to face shivaay Singh oberio hate . From tomorrow onwards your nightmares will start ."

I hope you all like this . please comment and vote .