leave now

"Thank you" i whisper before flashing into Tylers house. I bust through Tylers door knowing what was on the other side. "What the hell Caroline get out." Tyler screams pulling a blanket over his body and covering up hayley. "Pack a damn bag your leaving mystic falls both of you actually"i say pulling clothes out of his closet and throwing clothes to the floor. Tyler flashes to me with pants on and pins me to the wall. "Caroline stop" tyler pleads. All of a sudden hes slamed against the opposite wall. "Listen tyler she is saving your damn life right now. So are deal is you and that slut hayley leave town and no one dies. But if you ever come back your dead." Klaus growls at him. "Why are you doing this" hayley asks pulling on tylers oversized shirt.

       "Because you hurt Caroline and that is the worst choice you have ever made. Now get out." He yells. After that i flashed away and ran into the salvatore house crying. I opened the door and was about to fall but arms went around me. "Care its okay your okay" kol says as he carries me upstairs and covers me up. He sits with me all night and just lets me cry as he reasures me its okay over and over again.

         "What are you doing here barbie." Damons voise rings out from the door way. I notice kols gone. "Long night" i say my voice strained from crying all night. " I did see kol mikealson in here care to explain" he smirks as he sips his bourbon and raises his eyebrows. "Eww no never" i squil seriously. "Thanks care next time i won't confort you all night as you get snot all over me" kol says walking into the room with two cups of blood. I grab one and say, " haha very funny kol but anyways thanks for last night and the blood." "No problem love but are you gonna tell me why you were so distressed." He says then takes a sip of blood. I wasnt really sure why i had been so upset maybe Tyler, klaus, Hayley i wasnt really sure. "I need a break from all of this drama." I say getting out of bed and going to my closet. "What do you suggest blondy" damon says looking at me like im crazy.

        "Well how about the fun people got out and get extremly drunk and forget about all the silas drama and dating drama and have some actual fun"

      "So whose the fun ones" kol asks smiling. " You, damon, and rebecca. Elena and Bonnie are too strict. Klaus and stefan would kill me for getting drunk and being an idiot. And Elijah is like a million years old. So that leaves Damon who can be fun at times and very very rarely funny. Kol your the life of the party and Rebecca is the only girl who will let me have fun. So you guys in."

    They both smile from ear to ear they are 2 of my bestfriends. I am really close to everyone lately. "Im in" they both say grinning. It's been 5 hours so i decide to get ready. I want to look hot hotter than any other girl who will be at that club. After 2 hours of finding the perfect outfit and doing my makeup i stand in my full length mirror staring at myself. I did it i look HOT. I had on a black dress that went to my mid-thigh. There's a slit in the middle of my stomach. I have high heels that are black and my hair hangs in curls. "Caroline hurry up already" kol calls from down stairs. I start walking down the stairs and kol gasps "wow you look amazing."kol says gaping at me. "Thanks" i say and then add "whose ready to drink intil we drop". "It's about god damn time"damon says and holds the door open for me. "Lets go get becca and then go clubbing." I say and head to Damon's suv