all for our little ones

I slowly flutter my eyes open and see that I lay on a table at a church.
"How are you feeling honey." The red-haired girl asks me.
"Why why are you doing this to me," I whisper as more tears fall.
"We need your babies to release magic back into our land." She says standing and coming closer.
"What land," I ask as she smiles.
"The Lafayette cemetery. That's where the babies will be sacrificed." A shudder passes through me.
"No no you can't do this to me." I cry out she moves the hair out of my face.
"We're not trying to hurt you we have to do this." Just then I wince in pain at a contraction.
"Its time darling your gonna have to get ready." She goes to my legs and lifts up the blanket.
"When I tell you to your gonna have to push." I shake my head.
"No, I won't," I growl.
"Either you push or we'll lose these babies." I start sobbing and breath in deeply and scream Klaus' name.
"Quiet down." The blonde which yells acting as is she was gonna hit me but the redhead holds her back.
"She's scared, have some sympathy." The blonde glares at me but steps back.
"Okay, Caroline get ready." I sob and sob. I go to flash up but the blonde holds me down as I try and shake her off.
"Okay push." I don't and just lie back staring at the ceiling. I couldn't lose my babies after everything. I survived they have survived through so much. It's not fair.
"Push caroline." They still had a chance I would not be the ones to kill them. I sit up grabbing my thighs and with all my might push.
"Good good." I inhale and exhale trying not to scream from the pain.
"Push." I push as hard as I can and she smiles.
"Were almost there." She says then adds.
"Push." Little screams fill the room and I smile looking down at my baby.
"Its a girl." I smile down at her as she passes the baby to the blonde.
"Okay now for the next one." I sigh as I sit up and get ready.
"Push." I push and the doors burst open and Klaus growls and begins to run towards me.
"KLAUS," I yell but the blonde reaches her hand out and lifts him up in the air pinning him to the wall.
I cry out even more.
"Okay, Caroline push."
I use all my might and push once again wailing fills the church.
"A beautiful baby boy."
I try to sit up.
"Are you sure a boy." She nods.
I look up at Klaus then back at the redhead.
"Can I hold them." She nods and passes me both of them.
I stare down at my beautiful babies.
"Look, Klaus," I say smiling up at him. Then add, "I guess Silas was wrong. Just then the blonde goes behind me and pushes a dagger into my chest. My babies were gonna get killed. What if I never see them again. Those were the last thoughts I had before it all went black.

Klaus pov
"NOOOO," I scream out as they dagger her. I promised myself that I would kill them. MY Caroline is dead. They took my babies, my prince, and princess.

An hour passed before I was able to actually move. I feel 20 feet down and groaned as I hit the floor. Immediately I crawled over to Caroline and held her head in my lap and cried. I don't know how much time passed until Elijah and Rebekah ran in with blood all over them.

Rebekah's sobs fill the room as she runs to me and holds Caroline's lifeless hand.

I slowly stand and try to walk away from her body when Elijah catches me from almost falling over. He hugs me tightly and then he wraps my arms around his neck and pulls me towards the front door.

 He hugs me tightly and then he wraps my arms around his neck and pulls me towards the front door

"Rebekah let's go." He calls out and I hear her sob more and more as we make it to the front door and go to leave but something stops us dead in our tracks. Gasps fill the room and we all three whirl around to see Caroline sitting up and immediately pulls the dagger from her chest. How was she still alive? Veine trickle down her body leaving her face and fade away.

I flash to her and pick her up in my arms. I kiss her head over and over again and whisper to her it'll be okay.

"The babies Klaus where are they," she says kissing me back but on the lips.

"I'm so sorry love-."

"No, No, No we have to go now." She says flashing to the door looking almost completely healed the color still drained from her face. As always though she still looked beautiful. Her and Rebekah wrap each other in an embrace and they pull me and Elijah into it. For a minute we felt free but remembered we had two little infants to go and save. I still remember they're sweet little cries and small little faces. I could already see them in a little crib.

 I could already see them in a little crib

"It's time to get our kids love." I whisper and they all nod their heads in agreement.