New beginnings

Caroline pov

I stare at the braclet dangling from a hook at the store Sophie owns. She told me how i was healthy and that we'de be okay. "What's this one for"i ask about the braclet. "Funny you should pick that one. It belonged to the original family. It was known to be a friend of the familys. Her name was Amara. It represents forever and always."she finishes handing it to me then saying "keep it you deserve it"
"Thank you Sophie"
"Isn't this sweet" klaus' voice rings out.
"What do you want klaus" i say bitterly.
"Come home love"
"I don't want to interrupt you and Camille." I say not looking at him and playing with the braclet. He flashes to me and grabs my wrist. I think hes about to make a snidy remark but he entwines his fingers with mine. "Please come home" he pleads. I stare up at his eyes and see his desperation. "Okay" i say staring at him then I add "bye Sophie". "Bye caroline"at that me and klaus start walking home in silence.

"We're home" klaus calls out. "Good brother." Elijah says coming from down stairs. I run up to him when he reaches the bottom step. "Elijah" i whisper. "It's good to have you back Caroline" he whispers hugging me back. Klaus coughs after 2 seconds so I pull back. "Well Niklaus we have some things to talk about. Shall we" Elijah says walking into the living room. "We shall." Klaus says as he glances at my stomach.

We called everybody down and it was silent. Klaus sat across from me on a single chair. Damon and Elena sat on a couch together. Rebecca and Stefan sat together. Kol stood leaning on the couch rebecca and stefan sit on. Lastly me and Bonnie sit together. Elijah entered the room with a glass of blood. "So, klaus is gonna be a daddy" kol says smirking. "Shut it kol" klaus growls. "Maybe me and Klaus should talk before we all do" i suggest shifting in my sit when they all look at me. "Thats a great idea. Everybody meet down here for dinner and we'll discuss this. Dress elegantly its gonna be a proper dinner for Carolines return." Elijah says to all of us. "Then lets get going love" he says standing up and reaching his hand out to me. I grap it and he pulls me up leading me upstairs to the balcony. We stand there for a while watching cars and people pass by. "Klaus" i say shifting my eyes to him.
"Yes love"
"Listen, if you don't wish to take care of the baby with me you dont have too. I can do it on my own. You know i can move back to Mystic Falls and my mom can help out and-"
"Caroline"he stares at me holding my shoulders. "I will be here for you. I will never ever leave you."
"I love you" i say quickly but i meant it i loved him more than anything and i couldn't stop thinking about him. He was mine and i was his. His eyes widen in confusion.
"What did you just say"
"I love you Niklaus Mikealson." He lifts me up and i yelp. "You are amazing, beautiful, smart, and full of light. I dont know what I'd do without you Caroline Forbes and i will help raise our baby because quit frankly you have me wrapped around your little finger. Or as kol likes to put it. You have me wipped. I laugh and look in to his eyes. "Kiss me" i whisper. He sits me down and wraps his hands around my waist and stares at me. He pushes back my hair from my face. He slowly pulls his head down to mine and ever so gently pushes his lips to mine. I push back softly. We kiss and it feels amazing. The world beneath our feet seems to fade away and my body wrapped in his grip just seems right. Kissing each other it was beautiful and amazing and a loving kiss. I move my hands through his hair. And mess it up. I pull him tightly towards me. Like I wanted us to become one person. He grabs my thighs and pulls me up to wrap my legs around his waist. We flash and instead of hitting a wall im laid softly on a bed and he stares down at me. "Are you sure-" i cut him off as i pull him down at he starts to kiss me again. I grap his shirt and rip it off. Between kisses i say "thats for last time since you ripped mine off." He smirks. "Sorry love sometimes I'm a little aggressive". At that he grapped my shirt and pulled it off. "Oops" he whispers in my ear and his lips graze it. I flash and he's beneath me. I lean over and start kissing his neck as he groans i move the kisses down his torso. He grabs me before i get to low and pulls me back to his face. "You know im always in control love."
"Oh yes because your the almighty original hybrid"
"You remembered" he says smirking. I manage to get my leggings off and he was still in his jeans. "Now im naked its your turn." I whisper as i continue to kiss him. "Ah yes but your only half way" he whispers back. "Now its your turn to be half naked"
He pulls off his pants and pins me down in a flash. "Ready love its been a while. Let me warn you im amazing."
"Im sure of it." At that we moan and groan in pleasure as we continue to make love.

We lay down and he plays with my hair. We both
try to catch are breath. "Now that was hot hybrid sex" i say breathless.
"I agree i have been missing out on you Caroline and you went as low as Tyler."
"Please don't remind me of my past mistakes. Your the only one i want."
"Thank you love"
"That reminds me will i wake up tomorrow and you and your family be gone"
"Please don't remind me of my past mistakes." He says copying my words.
"Klaus the dinner"
"We better get ready"
I leave the room but call out to klaus "dress nicely".
I walk over to Rebeccas room and knock. I threw on a tank top and leggings.
"Yes Caroline" she says opening the door. "I need a dress for the dinner"
"Are you done straddling my brother."
"Yes and sorry you had to hear that"
"Let's get you ready."

Klaus pov

I stand down stairs waiting for Caroline to come downstairs for the dinner. "So Niklaus. You and Caroline seem too be going well" kol says snickering. "Yes kol me and your bestfriend had sex. Anything else" i snap back. Kol starts making gaging noises but stops when he gawks at the stairs. Caroline stands there. My breath catches. She wears a long white dress with ripples in it. The sleeves were sheer and the back hanged down low. Her hair was in an elegant bun. With curls hanging down on either side of her head. I go to meet her but kol already stands there with his arm waiting for her. She frowns at him. I push him aside and wrap my around hers.

Caroline pov

Klaus pulls out a chair for me. He then sits down beside me. Soon everybody meets us and we all sit down at the table. "So lets get right to the point. Caroline's pregnant with no other than klaus our dearest brothers baby. Now we don't know how or why this has happened. But the most important thing is that I already called dibs on the baby being named after me. So back of Rebecca. Now lets eat." Kol says and grabs his fork but klaus grabs his and chucks it at kol. It sticks into his chest. "Ouch" kol says laughing. "Anyway we need to discuss what were gonna do about this we happen to have a lot of enemys. Soon the baby and Caroline will inherit these enemys too. So as a family we need to protect them at all costs and keep them on the quiet side of things" elijah says and takes a bite of his food. "I agree We all need to vow our lifes to my child and if you wish not to help you may leave right away." Klaus says smirking at everyone. "We arnt going anywhere" Damon says smiling at me. "So anybody wish to not be apart of this" klaus asks one more time. Nobody says anything. "Now since you all pledged your loyalty if Caroline or the baby gets hurt i Will dagger my siblings only because you can suffer longer. And for the rest of you guys ill rip off all your limbs then lastly your heart." Klaus finishes smiling. "We love you too Nik" rebecca growls.
"Now lets eat" kol calls out.
"Oh one more thing" klaus says.
"What is it Niklaus." Rebecca asks
"My child will never ever. In all enternity be named after you kol" klaus says very seriously but kol ignores him.
"Oh just wait and see Nik. Caroline loves me for sure she'll name her child after me" kol says smiling at me.
"Never" i reply smiling back.