memories

"No, Kol let me finish the damn cake." I yell at him.
"What do you mean its so much better uncooked you can just eat the batter" he laughs running around the counter with the bowl.
"I hope you get salmonella from eating raw eggs"
"Oh me too" Rebecca says coming into the kitchen.
"Oh shut it" kol says picking up the flour and throwing it at me and becca. We were covered in it.
"Oh im gonna kill you" we both yell and corner him as Rebecca whips the bowl away i pin him to the ground. We laugh and Elena and Bonnie walk in with cameras amd take photos. They were in charge of photographing moments so we could show the baby when its older. So far they had me retrying to ride horses, game nights, and pranks kol had became fond of. And now us covered in flour.
"Should i ask why your straddling my broth-" klaus begins to say before he stops himself at seeing me, kol, and Becca covered in flour. I flash up and throw another packet of flour as the rest of the boys walk in. So everyone in the house is covered. Elijah looks hilarious in his suit thats covered in flour.
"Oh love your dead" klaus says flashing and cracking an egg over my head.

I head upstairs covered in cake ingredients. We had the maids clean up. I went to Klaus and my room to take a shower. I strip my clothes off as i run warm water over my head. I feel arms wrap around me.
"KLAUS. WHAT ARE YOU DOING" i laugh out.
"WHAT. You covered me in egg and i needed a shower." He says smirking. His hands move to my stomach as his hand rest on the small bumb. I was nearly 4 months now and i couldnt be happier.

I head down stairs with my hair in a messy bun it had been awhile since the food fight and it was nearing noon. "Hey Becs" i yell moving towards the living room.
"Yeah care" she says sitting on the couch with a remote.
"I have to tell you something."
"ohh secrets. Spill"
"So im haven't a friend come she said she'd be here in a hour or so."
"Ok well who is it"
I go to answer but theres a knock.
"That might be her. The thing is Klaus might not be to happy. So will you help me defend her." I rush out real quick.
"Yeah whatever bring her in"

I walk to the front door and open it. There stands Katherine Pierce. I wrap my arms around her and squil.
"CAROLINE. I've missed you so much." She says laughing.
"I've missed you too"
"Who is it already" rebecca says walking towards me then adds "oh it's just lena". We all were getting close.
"Um Becs this is Katherine. Katherine this is Rebecca."
Rebeccas eyes widen and she looks at me concerned.
"What the bloody hell were you thinking. Nik will kill her"

"She lost her memory. She knows she has enemys but she had no idea why or who she was."
"Oh well be careful" she warns kat.
"I will. Elena and Bonnie are friends with her too so I was thinking we can have a girls night."
"Oh my god yes. Ill go gather them." Rebecca says before flashing away."
"Whose Klaus" katerina asks.
"Um well hes someone whose been after you for years now. He really hates you. But ill protect you dont worry."

"Who are you talking to love" Klaus says about to walk around the corner.
"Klaus dont freak out" i warn.
"Love why would i freak-" he stops and his eyes widen in anger.
"Im Katherine" she says waving a little.
"Katerina patrova. Now why would you even DARE come to my city" he roars.
"I invited her" i say nervous his eyes shift to me.
"And why would you do that."
"Klaus she lost all her memorys. She had no idea who she was. She's different now. Please give her a chance."
"I've tried killing her for years now but fine for you but she's not staying here."
"Im leaving tommorrow anyway" kat cuts in.
"Okay well have fun love stay with Rebecca."
"I will love you"
"Love you bye"

I finally had the chance to do some actual shopping. I grab maternity clothes, sun dresses, leggings, loose shirts, and clothes for after the baby.
"I think im done"
"Ok ill pay". Rebecca says then walks to then cash register. Katherine was chatting with Elena and Bonnie. While i looked at a necklace.

"Hi you must be Caroline" a voice says from behind me as soon as i turn im wooshed away.

rebecca pov
"NIK,NIK. COME DOWN STAIRS" i yell with worry.
"What is it you want" he says walking downstairs.
"Its Caroline she's been taken"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S BEEN TAKEN" he yells flashing towards me.
"We were shopping and I went to pay and when I turned around she was gone."
"We need to find her. Did you see who took her."
"No but i heard him talking."
"Okay who was it"
"It.... It was Stefan"
Stefans eyes widened.
"Rebecca that's impossible Stefans been with me all day"
"It is what it is. I heard Stefan say you must be Caroline Forbes. When i turned around they were gone."
"I know who took her" Bonnie says walking into the room with a bunch of candles and her grimories.
"Who" klaus yells.
"The only person who can make himself look like other people. It was Silas."

Bonnie pov

"Cant you do a witchy spell to track her" damon says beside me all of us around the table.
"Oh i didnt think of that" i snap back sarcastically. "There's something blocking me. So I'm gonna have to make a connection to Caroline."
"Okay we should all give her some space" Elijah says to the group.
"Fine but I'll come back in 10 minutes to check if you made any progress." Klaus says walking out as everyone follows behind him.

Caroline pov

I flutter my eyes open but everything's dark. I go to stand up but chains pull me back. "Help" i try to yell out but it comes out as a croak. "Finally your awake" stefan says turning on a light.
"Stefan, why are we here."
"Forgot me already."
"What.."
"Its me Silas. I've missed you so much"
"Silas how..."
"How am i here oh well im not really sure. But i was quite angry when i woke up. Because i promised myself I wouldn't hurt you and then you go and kill me. Well put me to sleep."
"What do you want"
"I need your help"
"With what i can't do much."

"Oh no I know your much stronger them you lead on."
"What do you want" i yell.
"I know about your magic Caroline. I know your the most powerful witch alive right now. So I promise not to kill any of your friends if you bring back my true love Tatia."
"I.... I dont have that kind of magic. I only just started using it."
"Well your gonna try."
"What if I die. You promised you wouldn't kill me."
"Technically i wouldn't of been the one to kill you. You would of killed you."
"Please dont do this."
"Im gonna try my hardest to make you not die. But if it helps bring back Tatia so be it. Now here drink some blood and we'll get started."
He throws me a blood bag and i devoure it.
"Wow your hungry" he throws me 2 more and i drink them too. After a few hours of looking at grimories i could feel Bonnie trying to reach me. I close my eyes and i transfer to a dark room and Bonnie walks out of the darkness. "Caroline where are you."
"I have No idea. All i know is im in a cave and Silas took me to help him bring Tatia back to life."
"Dont over use your magocmit could hurt the baby."
"I know just please find me and tell Klaus im fine and that i love him. Also tell everyone i love them and ill be home soon."
"Okay, i Will. I love you Caroline. Bye"
"I love you to Bonnie bye" we say hugging each other before it fades away but i stay in darkness when she fades out of it.

Two, two weeks since Silas took me. Luckly he hasn't noticed my stomach. But its grown a lot just in 2 weeks. Silas honestly wasnt to bad. He was in love and had lost her so long ago. So i was gonna actually try to help him. But i would not push my self to hard for the sake of the baby.
"Hey care bear. I got you some biscuits and B+ blood. Yum yum." Silas said walking into the cave.
"Thanks" i murmer.
"Listen i thought we were becoming friends I've been taking care of you. I decorated the place. I even got you a bed."
"Wow thank you so much Silas. But a real friend wouldn't lock me up in a cave." I say sarcastically
"Come on im not that bad and after you bring her back your free to go."
"Honestly i enjoy some moments with you. Like when i taught you how to play monopoly. But you know after you let me go my friends will come after you."
"Aww thanks care bear i love you too. But im pretty sure your friends wont hurt me. When Tatia comes back im leaving with her we're gonna travel the world. Anyway hows finding a way to bring her back Going."
"I think i found a spell. Im gonna try it." He goes to respond but gets stopped by a voice echoing throigh the cave.
"Kol shut your trap. You never shut up." Rebecca says annoyed and Bonnies laugh rings out.
"Silas please don't hurt them." I plead.
"Dont worry they cant see us anyway."

"Why would he bring her to the place you guys trapped him it's stupid. Like did he think you guys wouldn't find him here" kol says in a duh way.
"I don't know maybe he thinks this is a good place to hide." Bonnie says in a duh way too.

They left not finding anything. Even though they were inches a way from me and it broke my heart.
"Well lets get started" he says smirking at me.