taken

Caroline's pov

"I....." I didn't know how to describe it so i just told him everything that happened.
"she's lying." He roared.
"Klaus. What if shes not what if she takes our babies and kols."
He starts pacing the room. Kol looks terrified.
"I won't let it happen. We won't let either of you get hurt."
"I know. Just please calm down." I stand and hug him. He pulls away but i move his face to meet my eyes.
"Its gonna be okay."
"Okay love okay. But no more going out without me."
"I can deal with that. As long as you and the babies are okay."
He laughs.
"Just worry about our little ones for now. I can take care of myself." He kisses my forehead.
"I know i'm just tired of always being afraid." He smiles.
"Love that's what being a mikealson comes with."
I kiss him long and hard.
"I know."

1 week later.
Klaus pov

I stood in front of Caroline and the Bennett witch. The rest of my family blocked them from our aunt Dahlia.
"Niklaus i will take these babies one day. You can't stop me. I'm the most powerful witch in the world living and dead.
We had a plan already she would not take my kids.
"You will not. I will rip out your heart before you get the chance."
"We'll see." Just then Bonnie's ancestors arrive. About time. They circle Dahlia as they chant. She falls to the floor.
"Make it stop. Niklaus those babies belong to me."
"Dahlia you will never touch my kids." Then she took her last breath. The witches took her body and disappeared.
Finally the worry was over. We were save for now.
I hug him tightly.
"Were okay." He reassures me.

1 month later

The babies were due any week now. I was so excited but so nervous. I had no doubt Klaus was too. But i knew he would be an amazing dad, i hope i'm a good mother.
"Caroline." Kol says walking into my room.
"Hey whats up." I say faking a smile.
"So i know you've been stuck up in this house so I came to see if you wanna do something." I start laughing and slowly they turn to cries. He furrows his eyebrows as he runs over to me and holds me in his arms.
"What's wrong." I didn't no why i was crying i was just so so sad. Maybe it was because of the babies, or because i felt so alone, or maybe because i wasn't ready to lose my freedom.
"I don't know." I say trying to calm down. I start to wipe the tears away.
"Caroline your gonna be a great mom okay and i know its hard but you'll be fine. Everything will be okay. I promise. Klaus will be back soon and-.."
Just as the words leave his mouth he falls to the floor screaming and 2 women walk in the room.
"Caroline is it." The one with red hair asks me.
"Yes why are you here." I say getting off the bed and standing on the opposite side of them.
"Were gonna need thoughs babies." A shiver passes through me. I reach out my hand and try to give them anuerisms but it doesn't work.
"You can't hurt us Caroline. We blocked your magic." My heart beat extremely fast i was praying Klaus would come. How did they know i have magic. Kol still screamed on the floor and i was extremely scared.
"Please stop hurting him." She sighs and snaps his neck with a twist of her hand. Tears stream down my face.
"Why do you want my babies and how do you know i have magic." I say with a shaky voice.

Playlist- (NF lost in the Moment)
"First we had Sophie tell us everything and second we will need to sacrifice the babies to our ancestors." I hold my hand over my mouth keeping a scream from escaping.
"No she wouldn't do that." She smirks.
"Oh no she wouldn't tell us a thing so we had to get inside her head which took us 2 weeks to do then we left her in an abandoned building to die." I go to whoosh away but get stopped as they chant causing me to get really dizzy and pass out. After all of the pain and laughter and tears my babies might die.

Playlist-(imagine dragons dream)

Kols pov:

I woke up and tears fell down my face. Caroline was gone and those witches had her. I run to Bonnie's room and she lays on the bed asleep. I run to her and wake her up.
"Kol." She breathes out hugging me. She tells me she passed out all of a sudden and i tell her what happened to Caroline.

"Call Klaus while i do a tracking spell." She orders grabbing a bunch of stuff.
I pull out my phone and it rings three times so i hang up and dial Elijah's phone. It just so happened that him, Klaus, and Rebekah went out today for some business.
"Kol what do you want were busy." He says through the phone. My heart beats in my ears.
"Caroline's been taken."
His breath hitches and i hear him walk and as the voices in the background fade. Klaus and Rebekah's precisely.
"What do you mean what has happened."
"Two witches came in made Bonnie pass out and gave me an anuerism before snapping my neck."
"We'll go find her." I told him every last detail and how Bonnie was tracking her. We hung up and he told me to get Bonnie out of the house for safety.

Klaus pov

I sighed as kol called me. I was trying to make a deal with the wolfs. If they would join me i would break their curse.
I decline the call and start to talk to the leader Jackson again.
Then Elijah gets a call. From no other than Kol. I close my eyes and clench my jaw as Elijah walks away.
"Please excuse my brother hes currently dealing with my obnoxious younger brother." A few minutes pass and he comes back.
"Ah you've returned brother." Elijah looks extremely worried.
"Niklaus we have to go NOW." He says urgently.
"What's wrong have a seat." He sighs grabbing me and begins to walk.
"We'll talk later thank you." Rebekah calls out chasing after us.
"What the bloody hell 'lijah." Bekah calls out when we get to the car. I go to attack Elijah but he stops me.
"Its Caroline." My heart drops.
"What has she gotten herself in this time." I say calming myself.
"The witches took her...." He tells me the rest of the story and my heart breaks into pieces. If they hurt her i will kill them.

We all rush into the house. Kol flashes in front of me with a bag of clothes and a 3 month pregnant Bonnie.
"Where are you going." I ask.
"Im taking Bonnie to get her out of danger." He says then Bonnie adds.
"I tried multiple times to get the exact location but the locator spell says she's somewhere near a church in the quarter." I growl frustrated.
"There's 3 churches how do we know which one to go to." She shakes with fear.

"I don't know each of you go to one

"I don't know each of you go to one." I nod and turn to head out but 10 vampires stand outside.
"What is this." I growl.
"Im sorry Klaus but if we do this we get our rings." My eyes turn bright red.
"Either you back down or all of you will die." One jumps at me and i rip his heart out. Me, kol, Elijah, and Rebekah all surround Bonnie.
We rip heads off and hearts out. Blood splatters everywhere as i rip through ones neck. Soon 10 dead vampires lay at my feet.
"Get her out of her NOW." I yell at kol and him and Bonnie whoosh away.