insane.

Sunlight shines through the window. I get up and walk over to it staring out at New Orleans my home. Somehow my hand found its way to my stomach. I hold my stomach as i stare out and get startled slightly when klaus wraps his arms around me.
"Good morning love"
"Good morning"
"So.... Are we gonna talk about what happened yesterday."
"What do you mean" i ask turning around.
"You know the 3 feet"
"Oh.... That thing."
"Do you think it might be...."
"Twins... I dont know. But if they are."
"Then I'll still be here for you and for my children."
"I love you Niklaus."
"I love you too caroline."

It was around noon and only me, klaus, stefan, Elijah, and rebecca were awake.
"Im bored" i said out loud.
"What do you wanna do then" Rebecca asks. Just then a knock sounds at the front door. Everybody looks up but i rush to open it. "Caroline dont.." Klaus warns.
I open it and my eyes widen why the hell was she here and what happened to her.
"Caroline..." She breathed and fell into me. I catch her avoiding my baby bump.
"Who is it" Rebecca asks all of them behind me.
I look up in shock.
"Its... Its hayley."

I wait patiently by the bed.
Just then she jerks awake.
"Where am i" she yawns.
"In a bed." I say matter of factly.
She tries to get off the bed but falls back down.
"What is this." She asks.
"We chained you down just in case you tried to kill us."
"Oh... We im not going to."
"Hayley why are you here." I ask i was very shocked to see her. Last time i did she was in bed with my ex boyfriend. I was very surprised when klaus let me in here alone but i knew he was right outside leaning on the door.
"Its tyler." I tensed a little because even though he cheated on me he was still the kid i grew up with. I expected to see Klaus burst threw the door but i heard his heart beat go back to normal.
"What about him."
"Hes... Hes gone crazy. Caroline, he wants to kill you and the baby."
Just then klaus burst threw the room.
"What do you mean he wants to kill her."
"Hes obsessed with getting revenge for everything you've done to him. He knows your only weakness is Caroline."
"How does he know about the babies." I ask scared for my them.
"Um... Well... Babies?"
"Never mind that how does he know."
"I have no idea. All i know is that he has hybrids who will kill a baby."
"Are you lying." Klaus growls.
"No im not. I may not like caroline but i could never hurt a child." She chokes out the last part.
"Hayley what happened to you."
She looks up at Klaus worried.
"Its Okay he wont hurt you." I say looking at him pointedly. He nods.
"I.... I was pregnant with Tylers baby but i lost it."
It was silent for awhile and i held on to my stomach
I wouldn't be able to bear losing a child.
"Did tyler.."
"No... He just pushed me away didnt want to see me. When i came to him and heard him talking about the plan to kill you. I went to leave but he saw me and asked why i was there. I told him how i lost the baby. So he lost it he attacked and killed two of his men then hit me a few times then i got away and went straight here." I wipe a tear how could one of my bestfriends be so cruel and poor hayley.
"Do you need anything."
"No im fine im going to maine were some of my pack is but thank you i hope you and the babies are okay."

"Thank you i hope you stay safe."
"Yes thank you for your help." Klaus says then unties her. She tells us Tylers plan then leaves.

We sit in the living room where everyone now was we told them everything that happened and they all were very tense.
"We need to find him and his hybrids and kill them all." Kol growled.
"Yes we know kol but we need to be careful. We need some to stay with Caroline and Bonnie for protection then the rest of us go after him. Did hayley tell you guys were they were." Elijah asks klaus
"She said they were somewhere in Mississippi on the boarder of Louisiana." Klaus adds in.
"Well we might as well get everybody who has worked to catch people for us to find tyler then if that fails we go in our selfs." Elijah adds
"Sounds like a plan brother." Klaus says i get a little angry at them always protecting me like i was defenseless.
"I can take care of myself you know that right." I say standing up. Their heads all snap to me surprised. I roll my eyes and zoom to the babies room. We would need another crib for me and another room for bonnies baby.

I stand in the room looking at a stuffed animal kol bought yesterday. I grab kols blanket he gave to me for the baby shower and cuddle up in the yellow rocking chair. I look at my wrist and see the two bracelets that meant so much to me. Then the ring Elijah gave me. I grab at my throat and feel the necklaces Elijah and klaus gave me. I slowly fall asleep thinking of all the memories i had.

Klaus pov

I sit on the couch shocked by carolines out burst. I stand to go afted her but kol grabs my shoulders and tells me to give her some time. I sit back down reluctantly.
"Its okay Nik she's used to taking care of herself now she has all these people who care for her. She now has a child to worry about. She'll be fine just always take care of her even when she pushes you away. Just know she loves you for some odd way. Honestly brother shes way out of your league." Kol says after 20 minutes starting seriously and ending smirking. Everybody but him had went back to their rooms.
"Is that how you feel about Bonnie" i ask him i had grown on the little witch she was feisty she had apologised about what she said to caroline about me and said she actually enjoyed this insane family. I would protect her because she was carolines friend and because she was now family with my niece or nephew in her.
"Im not sure if im in love with her. I care for her deeply yes but i think that's how i feel about my child. I haven't even met it yet and i love it so much. I must be insane." Kol says looking ashamed.
"Your not not even the slightest. I would burn down this whole earth for my children. The only difference is i admit my feelings for caroline and im completly and utterly in love and wrapped around her finger. You need to find out how you feel before you loose her forever." I say getting up and leaving to find my love.

Kols pov

I listen to every word klaus says for the first time in my life. It clicked in my head as he left the living room. I loved Bonnie Bennett and our child. I needed to know how she felt. It was only 8:00pm. It was so quiet we needed a day as a family together. I stopped about to walk upstairs. Did i really just think that. I shook my head and flashed to Bonnies room. Klaus knodded at me as he carried caroline to Their room. I knodded back. I opened Bonnies door but she wasn't in their. I suspected her to be in my room which was at the end of the hallway across from a guest room and beside klaus'. I walk past Elijahs study and hear him on the phone talking about the plan. I walk past stefans room and its quiet. I walk past rebeccas and hear them two laughing. I smile a little finally my sister was happy. I walk past katerinas room and hear a tv on and her giggle a little. Slowly everday she was becoming the girl Eliah used to me about. Not Katherine Pierce but Katerina Petrova. God what is happening to me. I open my door quietly and see her in my shirt curled into a ball wrapped in my sheets. I smile and tuck her in as I kissing her forehead.
"I love you." I whisper thinking she cant hear me.
"I love you too." She whispered back i froze. My mind raced. It was just her subconscious speaking nothing else l. I remind myself. I finally calm down and lay with her.

Klaus pov

I went to my room to look for caroline but she was missing. My heart sped up. I opened rebeccas door and she jumped a little.
"Have you heard of knocking." She yelled throwing a pillow at me. Her and stefan sat there laughing.
"Have you seen caroline."
"No, why is she okay."
"Shes fine sorry for interrupting."
"Its fine."
I walked to katerina room.
I opened it and she layed there watching tv smiling.
"Have you seen caroline."
"No sorry."
"Its fine."
I stopped and listened i heard Elijah on the phone then her breathing. I followed it to the baby room
I kicked myself mentally. I should of known she'd be in here. I walked in and saw her sleeping peacefully. With her hand wrapped around mind and Elijahs necklaces. I smiled at the blanket. I really should burn that but she'd kill me. I looked on a shelf to see a book filled with printed out pictures. From group photos to one's of Caroline riding horses. I went from each one smiling more and more. I saw one of our game nights and ones of us covered in flour. One was of Caroline proposing to kol. Some were the baby shower and me kissing Caroline and smiling into her eyes. The last one came and it was Caroline, rebecca, kol, Bonnie, and elena sleeping on a bed. A tear fell from my eye. I relized then how blessed i was. I had a family who all loved each other so much. I had 2 children and the  love of my life.

I saw a camera and took a picture of her sleeping so peacefully i would paint this. The most beautiful girl in the world. I picked her up and went to our room passing kol and nodding at him approvingly. I layed her on the bed and covered her up. I sat down and began sketching the memory i held on to of her sleeping in the rocking chair.