alone

I wake up the sun shining behind my eyelids. I open my eyes and notice Klaus isn't there. I knew what had happened already but it still hurt. They were gone. They left me.

      I checked all the rooms but no one was there. I cried for hours I just lost all of them.

        4 weeks later

I walk towards my car to unlock it. The whole gang discussed how we were going to get rid of Silas. I of course wasnt involved in the plan so I left early. Stefan had been missing for a while now. We tried looking for him but couldn't find him. Which made Damon very stressed out. I drop my keys so I bend over to grab them. I hear a noise so I stand up really fast and run into a body. I look up and see the person I've been missing the most. But had to hide it because everybody was so happy he had left. "Klaus"i say confused. "Hello love." He says back. We walk through the woods and I finally say something. "Klaus why did you leave me." I say sadly. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have ever left you. Caroline im truly sorry." He says looking into my eyes. I go to say something but my stomach turns and I fall to my knees. "Caroline" he asks confused. Something was really wrong. This wasn't klaus. "Silas"i growled out. "Yes fine it's Silas I was gonna use you to get to your friends but I havent even did anything yet. What's wrong." He asks sincerly. I start to vomit blood and cry out in pain. He looks..... Scared but why. He picks me up I try to refuse him but im to weak. "Give me your phone." He says. But he just grabs it out of my back pants pocket. He helps me stand on my feet and puts the phone to his ear. "Hey Barbie. What do you want."Damons voice rings out. Worry enters me. Damons one of my bestfriends I cant have him use me as bait. "Damon."he hisses. "Klaus why do you have Carolines phone" Damon says worried. "Not Klaus, yours truly Silas." He says smirking. "I will kill you if you touch her. I will rip your heart out-." Damon gets interrupted by Silas. "Calm down im not gonna hurt her. But she started vomiting blood. I'll leave her on your porch and leave. Just take care of her. But this fight is far from over."
"Why arnt you gonna use her against us."Damon asks confused.
"Because out of your whole group I like Caroline the most. Go to go goodbye salvatore." Before I know it im on the porch with Damon wrapping me up in his arms.

   2 weeks later

       Silas was running towards my friends about to kill them all. We had found Stefan he was at the bottom of a lake locked in a box. For some reason Silas refused to hurt me. Bonnie did her best to try and use her magic to keep Silas off but he was so much stronger. I had vomited blood a lot but we had bigger issues like Silas. I lay behind Silas where my friends were on the other side of the wall in the cave. Silas was about to rip out Elenas heart. I screamed no and reached my hand out. Energy rushed through me. Silas fell to the floor holding his head and screaming. What just happened. Everyone turned to look at me. Completely confused. Bonnie ran towards me and everyone  followed as they stood behind me and Bonnie.  "Listen Care you have magic I don't know how but you do and your much stronger than me. So give me your hand and I can channel your powers. We can put Silas to sleep and trap him in here so no one can come in or out." Bonnie quickly rushed to say. I grabbed her hand and she chanted louder and louder. Wind swept through my hair and we all backed up as she chanted. Everything stopped completely. Silas fell to the floor and didnt move. I instantly felt dizzy amd began to fall but Stefans arms wrapped around me. "Caroline wake up" Elena whispers. My eyes flutter open and i stare at her big brown eyes. I lay in a huge bed and its bright outside. "How long have I been out." I ask stretching. "3 days" she replys my eyes go wide. "You lost a lot of energy. Caroline you saved all of our lifes. Im still confused as to how but you did so thank you." I smile up at her. "Is he dead." I ask. "Kinda hes never getting out though so dont worry." She says smiling. "Elena why me. Why do i have magic im dead. Im a vampire it should be impossible." I say almost crying. "Caroline i have no idea but this makes you special. Now i'll see you later." Elena says getting up. Everybody came to visit me besides Damon. I didnt think he would until he walked in out of no where. "Hey barbie" he whispered smiling at me. Out of everyone in mystic falls Damon was my bestfriend. He actually has a heart but doesnt show it well. "Damon" I whisper into the dark since it was dark in the room. "Caroline...." He says but doesnt finish. "Im okay"I say with tears falling on my cheeks. He has saved my life so many times I owed him my life. "Come here" he said as he wrapped me in his arms. I felt drops fall on my head. I wasnt gonna say anything though. We sat like that for a while until I drifted off asleep. I knew he wouldn't say anything about this later. He would go back to his sarcastic remarks. But I knew he actually cared about me. I woke up and rushed to the bathroom and threw up blood. I went to the kitchen and grabbed 2 blood bags.

    For some reason the emptiness I felt since Klaus left overwhelmed me. I knew what I had to do. Im going to New Orleans. I need to see Becca and Kol again. Yeah Im going for Becca and Kol only. I smile at the thought of seeing them. I flash up stairs and start packing my stuff.