We're finally home- END

Carolines POV-

I never understood until now. The pressure the anxiety a mother has for her child. Like everything depends on that small little human. For me, that was doubled. I couldn't breathe because the two babies that were in me for months were now taken away from me and I would kill whoever touched them. Whether that be someone I loathe or love if they hurt them I would kill them in a heartbeat. Me, Klaus, Rebekah, and Elijah all ran together as we made our way to the cemetery. I felt them as I got closer like they were calling out to me. My ears start ringing as we finally make it to the cemetery and I can tell it's happening to them too. Witches flash in front of us and Elijah tells us to split up as he handles them. Rebekah goes left while me and Klaus go right. I stop a few times to take down a witch and keep going pushing with all my strength to get to my babies. I snap neck after neck not glancing at the faces of the people I kill. Then a man in a tux appears and gives me an aneurysm. Klaus rips his heart out and I saw the blonde witch hold a dagger over one of the babies. I scream no as something flies over my head and cuts the witch all over the body. Damon stands their and flashes to grab the babies as I fight off the other witch. He flashes away and luckily gets away with both of the babies. Elijah and Rebekah appear with blood all over them and we begin to finish off the rest of the witches. 

They all lay dead at our feet, not a soul breathing.  I begin sobbing and Klaus holds me.

"We had to kill them, love." He says attempting to make me feel better.

"No, that's not it Klaus we almost lost our kids today." I say looking into his eyes and add, "There's gonna be tons of more people trying to hurt them."

"I know. We're gonna have to do what's best for them."

"Maybe New Orleans isn't the best place for them." He looks down at me and before I know it he wraps me in his arms and kisses my forehead.

"Come on let's go see our kids," Klaus calls one of his guys to get us a car and we go to the plantation. I flash to the door and run in frantically looking for my babies.

I run into the living room and see all my friends. Bonnie, Kol, Stefan, my mom, Damon, Elena, Matt, Alaric, and Katherine all stand there.

In Damons arms, one of the babies lays sleeping while in Kols arms the other one sleeps. I slowly walk towards Kol and stare down at my baby while Klaus walks towards the one in Damons. I reach for the baby.

Reluctantly Kol hands the baby over.

"I think I decided on the name for him," I say out loud. Kol jumps to attention. Klaus looks over at me with a smirk because he knows what we had picked.

"For this little boy, his name will be Dominic  Kol Mikaelson." Kol jumps up in the air cheering.

"I've never been so happy." He yells out.

"Hey what about our baby." Bonnie laughs out. Everybody who was back in Mystic Falls turns in shock at them. I guess she forgot to tell them.

"Your pregnant Bon Bon?" Damon asks.

"Surprise." She says happily. Everybody crowds around her. Kol stands on the outside frowning.

"Yeah WERE having a baby. Not everything is about the mom." Kol says everybody just glares at him. Bonnie walks over to him and grabs his face kissing him passionately. I smile they deserved to be happy.

"So what about the other baby?" Elena asks happily.

"Oh um..." Klaus coughs, "This little one's name is Penelope Bekah Mikaelson." Rebekah jumps up hugging me.

"This is the best day of my life." She says crying.

"Congratulations." Everybody yells out happily.

"It's so crazy how this all started out," I say looking around the room at my very big family. "I slept with a guy who had been fighting for me for years. And he left with his family only for me to find out I was pregnant. I felt so alone and now here we stand. I look around and I'm surrounded by all of you. I love you all so much and I wouldn't change anything. This is how it should be, all of us together." I say tears falling on my cheeks.

"These past months have been the best to happen to me. My best friend is living with me with and I'm dating the most wonderful girl in the world. And in a couple months, I'm gonna be a dad." Kol says grinning from ear to ear.

"I didn't want to say anything but a couple weeks ago Stefan proposed to me," Rebekah says making everybody smile with happiness. Klaus shakes Stefan's hand. It was obvious all her brothers gave Stefan the ok to ask her to marry him.

"The way it feels like now. Will it be like this forever?" I whisper to Klaus as he holds my side and everybody talk to one another.

"I honestly don't know love. But no matter what I will make it my priority to make you and our kids happy." I smile at him and kiss him, "I love you, Caroline."

"I love you to Klaus MIkaelson."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TELL ME IF YOU WANT A SECOND BOOK OR SHOULD THIS BE THE ENDING. This has been a long journey. This was my very first Fanfic and I've been writing it for a little less than a year. I will never forget this experience and hope you all have loved it just as much as I have. 

REMINDER- Comment if you want a second book or should this be the ending.

Check out my other Klaroline Fanfictions.

-The thousand years I've lived

-Where it all began

-The first goodbye

THANK YOU ALL AND MUCH LOVE

-