Chapter 23:

Saphira's POV

"Hey sweetie. Are you ready?" Taylor asks. "Yeah." I reply quietly. "Honey if you don't want to show you don't have to." She tells me. "I want to. I'm just still upset." I explain.

"Fair enough. Let's get this show on the road." She grins.

I nod, loading up the horses. I'll just be staying with Taylor at this show.

If I win, I might get enough points to go to the NAJYRC. I've already qualified for the AEC in intermediate.

Even more exciting, if I get enough points racked up here, I'll make it to the Rolex.

"What would you do if you could go to the Rolex with me?" Taylor asks as we pull out of the driveway. "I'd probably cry." I reply and she laughs.

I put my earbuds in and Amnesia by 5SOS comes on.

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things.

"Are you crying?" Taylor asks. "No. I'm sweating through my eyes." I reply.

She just looks at me sympathetically.

I look out the window and watch the cars. I half expect Billy to text me and ask me how I am.

I let the tears fall freely now.

Cos I'm not fine at all.

Billy's POV

I look at the Instagram rumors and sigh. Disney isn't going to release me.

There is so much hate right now.

"billyyoucutie: I'm so glad Billy and Saphira broke up. She was such a bad influence. She probably broke up with him!"

I decide to reply to her. "I let her go. Not her, me."

I look at the pictures she sent me of her and Satan. I love looking at them and remembering happier times. I'll admit I feel so alone.

Then I just start crying.

"BILLY ARE YOU HOME?" Erin yells. "Go away." I say in a small voice.

"C'mon." She smiles. "Where are we going?" I ask. "I'm taking you to get ice cream. You're crushed." She says. "Why?" I ask again. "Because you've done nothing but cry for two weeks." She snaps. I climb out of bed and follow her.

"Shirt!" She replies. I nod and go put on an old Guns n Roses shirt. It smells like Saphira, being she used to wear it all the time before she traded for a different one. I change into a pair of black jeans and walk back to her.

We get in the car and drive by the old places Saph and I used to hang out.

I look down and think about our last kiss. Was this whole relationship a lie?

"Have you talked to Saphira?" I ask Erin. "Yeah! She's doing fine, and on the way to Colorado for a trial. This one is her second 3 star. She might get enough points to go to the Rolex." She grins. "Is she lonely?" I ask. "She's got Michael and Bryce she hangs out with." She replies.

"Oh." I say. How can she be fine? I mean, if what we had was actually real.

"And now, here's the song Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer." The radio tells us.

(A/N: K so Saph and Billy are listening to Amnesia at the same time. Okay? Okay.)

I remember the makeup running down your face.

Poor Saphira. I Miss her so much.

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things.

I lookdown at the floor and try my best not to cry. I let her go.

No I'm not fine at all.

Saphira's POV

"So tell me exactly what happened." Taylor asks. I explain to her everything just as the truck stops. "F***!" Taylor curses and turns the key. She hops out and stares at the engine.

"Do you want me to call our roadside assistance?" I ask. "I'll do it." She mutters and pulls out her phone.

I sit around for about half and hour before my ringtone blares and I take my phone out. "YOU LOOK SO PERFECT STANDING THERE WITH MAKEUP AND TEARS RUNNING DOWN YOUR FACE! AND I KNOW NOW, THAT I NEED TO CALL YOU!" Someone yells into the phone.

"Very funny guys." I whine at the four boys.

"Wait wait wait! We had another!" Michael says.

"I heard that you were feeling ill, headache, fever, and the chills! I came to help restore your pluck! Cos I'm the nurse who likes to-" Ashton starts but I cut him off. "ASH!"

"Are you at the show yet?" Luke asks. "I'm on the side of the road waiting for a tow truck." I tell them.

"Oh no." Ashton giggles. I roll my eyes. "I heard Amnesia."

"Did you like it?" Calum asks. "I started bawling." I reply. "Aw boo! Are you feeling okay?" Michael asks. "Yeah. I'm getting over it- LOOK THE TOW TRUCK IS HERE!" I squeal. "Talk to you later Mikey babe!" I say, hanging up.

A truck comes into view as well. They stop and say they are from the tow truck place, and that the truck is a rental for us. I take Duncan and Satan out of the trailer as the unhitch and re-hitch the trailer to the rental truck.

Next I try to load my mule into the trailer. I'm surprised he only bucked going in the trailer!

We soon drive off, right to the horse show, which happened to be 10 minutes away.

Of course we broke down 10 minutes away!

Anyways, we get there and put the horses in their stalls.

I open up my tack box and scream. Because guess what was in there?!

"SAPHY!" Adam squeals. "ADAM?!" I shout. "TAYLOR!" I scream. "What's wron- AH!" She shouts. "What are you doing?!" She yells at Adam.

"Hitching a ride. Can I ride Satan?" He asks. "No!" I exclaim pointing to his blue cast. "I'm calling mom and you are going home."

"NO! I NEED A VACATION! YOU'LL HARDLY KNOW I'M HERE!" He squeals. "Okay you can stay." Taylor says after a tense couple of minutes. "Okay!" He exclaims.

"I'm still calling mom." I say, shaking my head.

But my phone breaks out in its ringtone so I pick it up. "Saphira! I can't find Adam. He's been gone for hours! I just called the police!" Mom cries. "Adam is here. He hid in my tackbox. He claims he needs a vacation." I tell her.

"Oh my god! Put him on the phone now!" Mom shrieks. "Okay." I say and hand my little brother the phone.

I take a step back and look at Taylor. "What have we gotten ourselves into?" I ask. She just laughs and shakes her head.

A/N: HERE'S YOUR UPDATE BRAHS! Thanks for 14K! Love you guys! 😊

I can has 15K for the next update? Pweese? *insert pouty face*

REMEMBER! IF THIS STORY GETS 20K BY AUGUST 5th I will dye my hair whatever color you request! 😄😘🎉

Question of the Chapter: What is your favorite artist? Can you guess mine?

-AC🐴