Chapter 30

"What happened?!" I exclaim. "He's awake!" She squeals. I gasp. "What?!" I yell. "But he's got amnesia and has no memory of you!" She finishes.

"You've got to be kidding me." I sigh. "Sorry Saphira." She says quietly. "It's not your fault. So, did you have a big party?" I ask. "Of course we did!" She laughs. "Can I talk to him?" I ask again. "The doctor says no. We can't rush him too much. We can start by showing him pictures of you and s- Billy no! Don't use the zip line!" She exclaims.

"I'll call you back later." I tell her. She hangs up and I sit down. I don't even realize I'm crying until Adam asks me what's wrong. "Billy woke up but he has amnesia and doesn't know who I am." I sigh. He hugs me.

"I'm sorry Shorty." He beams. I laugh and hug him too.

Billy's POV (YAY!)

"Alright Billy this is Mr. and Mrs. Molloy. Do you remember them?" Mom asks. I shake my head. "Maybe taking him up to her room will help?" Mr. Molloy suggests.

Mom nods and we walk up the stairs. "They have 4 kids. Adam, Blake, Kira, and Saphira." She smiles. I look at the picture on my left. 4 kids- 2 boys and 2 girls. The younger girl is smiling and they look like they're having a great time.

She sure is pretty.

In another, Saphira and Adam are sitting on horses with big fancy ribbons.

"Alright. This is Saphira's room." Mom tells me. "Awesome!" I exclaim, running to the TV with a Wii. There are a few clippings out of newspapers with me on them. Along with a magazine with me on it as well.

"Is she a stalker fan?" I ask. Mom closes her eyes and tilts her head back. "This clearly was a bad idea. Let's go Billy. Thanks." She says to Mrs. Molloy. Mrs. Molloy smiles at her and gives her a hug.

(3 days later)

"Alright. Since Saphira's back from Chicago, we are going to do the next episode." Nick tells us. I nod. The pretty girl from the Molloy's house walks into the room.

She looks me in the eyes and her gaze falls. She heads to the dressing rooms next. Spencer nudges me. "She's cute. You should go say hi!" He grins. "She wouldn't like someone like me. I mean, I'm a 6 and she's a 10." I exclaim. (A/N: THUMBS UP FOR MY 5SOS PUN!) "I wouldn't be to sure of that!" Spencer winks. I am about to ask what he means but they whisk him away.

I walk up to Saphira's dressing room and prepare to knock on the door. I hear voices inside. Looking around, I press my ear to the door.

"Thanks Mikey. You're the best. Yeah I love you too. Bye." She says. I feel my heart drop to my feet. She has a boyfriend. I walk to my dressing room with my head down.

Saphira's POV

I hear a knock and I open the door. "We have to get you to hair and makeup." The artist says. I nod and follow her.

"Have you been crying?" She asks. "No." I lie.

I go over my lines again and sigh. I have a lot of lines with Billy. God I miss him. It's really hard knowing I can't just run up and give him a big hug and tell him I'm glad he's back.

I get into my costume and walk to the set. This is the episode where Marcus and Alix capture the gang.

"Alright Saphira and Billy get into place." The director says. I sigh and step onto the school set. Billy steps on the other side.

"Chase!" I exclaim and run over to him. He stops and smiles at me. We do a big hug. I've honestly never felt so empty in my life knowing this all is fake.

We start talking our lines but the director stops us. "Guys! Can you look each other in the eyes?! You guys were dating 3 months ago!" He yells. He then covers his mouth and I give him a panicked look. The whole studio goes silent.

Luckily my phone rings. "U-uh. I have to take this." I manage to get out. I run offset and answer my phone. "H-hello?" I ask. "Hey Saphira. It's Taylor. So I found an apartment that we can rent for 2 months. It is really nice for a good price." She says. "Perfect. I can't believe there's only 6 months!" I exclaim. "I know! Hey I'm going into a lesson right now. Call you later!" She exclaims and hangs up. I text Erin and tell her what happened.

"Just tell him. We can't make an excuse now." Reads the text back.

I turn back to the set. "Is this true Saphira?" Billy asks. "Um. Well. How do I say this. We broke up a 2 months before you went into the coma. Well actually, you broke up with me. You said you loved me too much to let me get death threats and other hate comments about the DUI you had. The 2 months were horrible. You got severe depression and I hated every single thing about you. Then you called me and I was terrified." I take a breath and wipe my eyes.

"That same night Eric called me and told me you were in a coma. So i drove 14 hours to see you. When I got there. I just lost all of my hate for you. I visited you a lot, and you inspired me to qualify for the Rolex. So I guess that's what happened. Not to mention you woke up with amnesia and totally forgot all of that AND the fact I've been your best friend since kindergarten." I finish.

"Maybe we should leave." Kelli says. Everyone moves away and I look at Billy. He stares at me in amazement. "I still don't know what's going on, but do you want to start fresh?" He asks. I nod.

"Hi I'm Billy Unger! What's your name?!" He exclaims. He is replaced by the little Billy I met 13 years ago. "I'm Saphira Molloy." I reply. "Can I call you Shorty because you're a midget?" He asks. "Only If I can call you Unger!" I laugh. "Want to be friends?" He smiles. "Yeah!" I exclaim and we hug.

A/N: Teeny Tiny update for you guys because I have homework up to my ears and of course I am procrastinating until the day before it is due! Ugh.

Anyways I though I'd do something great for our 30TH CHAPTER! So Billy's back and they are homedogs again.

AND GUESS WHAT?! TRAVIS CORMIER FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER. I may be over stalkerish but that's Billy Unger's bandmate/good friend!

Love you guys so much!

-AC🐴