Chapter 25

A/N: Listen to the video on the side while you read this! I cried!

BTW I WON MY EQUITATION CLASSES TODAY SO HERE'S A CELEBRATORY CHAPTER! :)

-AC

~*~*~*~*~*

I snap out of my initial shock and pick up my phone. "Are you there?" Billy asks. "Yeah." I whisper.

"Look I know you hate me and I thought breaking up was for the better, but I can't do it. I'm so so sorry for letting you go." He says quickly. "Billy." I sigh. "I still love you." He chokes out. I hear a few sobs on the other end and I know he's crying.

"Billy I don't know what to do. I'm in the middle of one of the most important shows of my life, I don't know what to think." I tell him. He chokes down another sob. I shudder and start crying myself. "I'll just. I've got to go." I say and hang up.

What am I supposed to do?

-Billy's POV-

She hangs up and I just lay there thinking. Pretty soon I try to sleep, but I just start sobbing and I have a hard time breathing. I can just see the anger in her eyes when I kissed Kelli last Halloween and the fights we used to have. Taking a shaky breath, guilt over taking me, I try to stand up, but I have to hold onto the side of my bed. I just feel dizzy, numb if you will.

I'm not going to give up on getting her back. She's the only reason.

I decide I just need to clear my head.

I wipe my eyes and get in my car. My licence is done being suspened so I can drive again. I made a huge mistake that I can't take back now.

I start driving to the lake where Saph and I used to go to troll around on a Sunday. Tears blur my vision and i shake my head.

I'm a broken soul, and it's all my fault.

My mind is so blank, that when I see the headlights it doesn't even register until it's happened.

There is a sound of metal on metal and all i can think is.

This is all my fault.

~Saphira's POV~

Taylor, Adam and I are all playing headbandz and siting at the table.

"Can you eat me?" Adam, who is a dog asks. "Yes." I reply. "What?!" Taylor gasps. "Well the Mayans did it back in the day!" I exclaim.

"Anyways. Am I a food?" I ask. "Yes." Taylor says. "Do I have hair?" I ask again. "EW! YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY WITH!" Taylor shouts, faking a gag. Adam clutches his sides with laughter. I roll my eyes and answer my phone. "Hey Eric!" I grin.

"You need to get to the hospital now." He breathes. "I'm 14 hours away. What's wrong?" I ask. "It's Billy. He's in a coma." He exclaims. "I'll see what I can to." I sigh.

He hangs up and I turn to Taylor. "We aren't showing tomorrow correct?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Okay." I nod and pick up my suitcase. "Where are you going?" Taylor asks. "Back home. Billy's in a coma." I explain. She just nods and I walk away.

I throw my suitcase in the back of my truck and start driving.

------

I pass the 13 hour checkpoint and by now, I'm only half an hour away. I sigh and keep pressing on. Erin calls me and I immediatly pick up. "Where are you?" She asks. "Half an hour. How is he?" I ask. "Stable." She replies. "What on earth was he doing?" I groan. "He told me something about going to the clear his head. I found some song lyrics on his bed before he left." She explain and reads them to me.

"When I close my eyes and try to sleep

I fall apart, I find it hard to breathe

You're the reason, the only reason

Even though my dizzy head is numb,

I swear my heart is never giving up

You're the reason, the only reason" She reads.

"Oh my god. I should've stayed when he told me to leave." I sigh. "Sweetie it wasn't you. You were only listening. just get here as soon as possible." She says sympathetically. I get off the phone and start crying.

This is all my fault.

*Eric's POV*

Pretty soon, Saphira walks in. Her eyes are red from crying. She looks at me and hugs me.

"I'm sorry." She whispers. "Well I'm just surprised you drove 14 hours from Denver to LA just to see him." I chuckle.

She wipes her eyes and sniffs. "Can I see him?"

I nod.

She turns to Erin and my parents. "Oh Saphira. I'm so glad you came." My mom sobs. "I'm so sorry Mrs U." Saphira says, hugging her. "You loved him so much. He pushed you away when he needed you the most, but now you're here!" Dad grins. "14 hours Coach!" Saphira smiles.

The whole hallway laughs. "You can go see him now." The doctor tells us. Mom opens the door. "You can go see him first sweetie. I know you have to get going soon." She smiles.

She walks past as mom mouths 'good luck'.

~Saphira's POV~

I walk in and my breath hitches. Lying there underneath the bandages and wires is the boy of my dreams. The one I never stopped loving.

"Unger." I smile and sit down next to the bed. The tears are pouring out of my eyes. I take his cold hand and jump a little.

"So fishsticks. What's been going on?" I ask.

Silence.

"I drove 14 hours from Denver just to come see you! I love you no matter what you've done." I grin. I fix my eyes on the friendship bracelet we made for each other when we were 10.

"All I walk to do is hug you and stay with you. But I have to drive back to Denver." I explain.

Nothing but the beep of his heart monitor.

"I love you so much Billy, and I'm going to the Rolex for you." I smile kissing his hand. His heart beat speeds up a little, then it goes slow again. "I'll see you after the show babe." I stand up and kiss his bandaged forehead.

I walk out and his family floods in. I turn to Erin. "I can't stay much longer. Taylor says I show at 8 tomorrow." I sigh.

"Okay." She nods. Everyone hugs me and I scamper off.

Back to another 14 hours of driving.

(*)

After 4 coffee's, two power naps, three 5 hour energy's, and the butt load of times I accidentally dosed off at the wheel, I get to the show.

"Oh honey. How was it?" Taylor asks. "It went well." I say.

She nods. "Go get a shower and some rest. You need it." She smiles.

I nod and head to the trailer so I can take a shower.

I run the lyrics Erin read to me through my head. The only reason what?

Then it hits me. I'm the only reason for the way he feels.

I'm not going to give up on Billy. He's the only reason to me.

A/N: HOLY CRAP GUYS I AM GETTING INTENSE FEELS I MADE MYSELF CRY AND I HAVE A HORSE SHOW! NOT GOOD!

ILY YOU ALL!

I AM AN EMOTIONAL WRECK RIGHT NOW!

THANKS FOR REQUESTING THIS NEW CHAPTER! YOU ARE ALL TOTES FAB!

ALSO. I WOULD LIKE TO ADD, THAT I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ALL ONE BIG FAMILY. EVERYONE GETS A HUG AND A COOKIE AND WE JUST HAVE A LOT OF FUN! :)

-AC