CHAPTER 5 IS HERE

(Random p.o.v)

       I trailed after the boys with the crazy hair, my queen said they would be very valuable accests to our kingdom. The sorrow that filled the red one would be able to fuel our kingdom for centuries, my brother killed his boyfriend and after he did the other one killed my brother. The queen instructed me to gather information on there little group and to figure out how we could cause the red one more pain. I have to leave though I think the blue one has caught my trail.

(Alexs' p.o.v)

        As we were arriving our home I felt Ryan shift behind me then I heard a faint sniffing sound, I shrugged it off and hopped down off my horse then tied her lead next to Noahs' horse lead and helped Ryan get off Lee. He looked at me and smiled nervously,"Do you think they'll like me?"

I smiled and nodded then lead him into the house and called for everyone, as they were all coming to kitchen(even Lydia with the help of Noah) they looked at me then at Ryan and sat down."Who's this? Is he a spy? Why is he here?", Cas looked at Noah and shook her head then looked at me waiting for the answers of the questions Noah blurted out.

"He's a friend, no he isn't a spy, and I thought it would be nice to have somebody new to adventure with", they looked at me and Cas smiled at me, I felt happiness radiate from that smile and it was warm. She's probably just happy I'm not holed up in my room anymore,"This is Ryan everyone, Ryan this is Lydia, Cas, and Noah," I pointed to each person as I said there name then I went to the sink and filled a kettle with water then let it boil,"Who wants tea?" Cas, Lydia and Ryan raised there hand and I smiled and fixed up some tea then handed them here cups and sat on the counter,"So... Ryan, who are your parents?Are they nobles?"

He looked at his tea and smiled,"They are nobles, we grew up in Safe Haven and it was wonderful, I played with these two boys and two girls and they were really fun, our last name is Wrecker. My parents thought it was funny because I was so gentle and the kids gave me a nickname". He looked at us and blushed lightly," Thanks for the tea, it's nice"

"...............................Ohmie?",everyone except Ryan looked at me and then we were all on our feet in .0001 second then he looked at me and set down his tea, I pulled him into hug and smiled,"I thought they took you away?!?!?!"

(OK sorry about me saying I was taking a break on the story so here's chapter 5 and I have recently had a few really good ideas for the book but would you guys like more action and adventure or something more romantic and stuff? Please let me know. BUH BYE<3)