Chapter 22

I opened the door to our home and smiled, this is what I longed for, the smell of home. As I walked in the aroma of lavender and roses filled my nose then I put our bags in our room and walked back to the living room. Ryan walked over and hugged me and I buried my face into the crook of his neck as everyone was saying their goodbyes to eachother"There all leaving us."

He pet my hair and shook his head then Rosie walked over to me and I pulled her into a hug"I'm gonna miss you little sister, are you sure you can't stay longer?"

She sighed and we straitened up"Sorry but no, I miss Mike."

I mumbled fucking Mike under my breath and Ryan laughed then Rosie said bye to Ryan and left then Noah and Eli walked up and Noah hugged me"If you need any help with the ruby just call me. I'm going to miss you Alexander and I promise to visit you."

"Thank you Noah and I think the rest is up to my magic." he nodded and then Eli gave Ryan a cold hard stare.

"Take care of that one, he's amazing and if you hurt him I'll hurt you."Ryan nodded and Eli hugged me then they both left.

Cas walked up to me and I started crying then she hugged me tightly "Don't cry, I'll come visit you every other week."

I nodded and she handed me to Ryan then she left, I held onto Ryans shirt and let the tears fall as he rubbed my back then we layed on the couch and I sniffled then started to fall asleep.

~Next morning~

I opened my eyes and starred at the ceiling then I put on my slippers and walked downstairs, I got a cup of coffee and went to the closet then rummaged around and pulled out the map of Albatross Forest and layed it on the coffee table. I took a drink of coffee and sighed 'The draconians live here but the monument is here so I have to go in...but which is the safest route to take?' 

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist then Ryan kissed my cheek and I smiled"Morning Ohmie." 

"Morning Alex, what are you working on?"

"Which way is the safest to the monument in Albatross forest. The draconians are very protective of there forest and I'm a little nervous about it."he nodded and I sighed.

"Most people think it's right in the middle but it's actually not, it's just off to the left so most people end up running right into the draconians main base camp instead of the monument and that always ends up with them getting killed or turned.

"There's really just no easy way to do it though, I mean, we could try and go through the middle of these two lookout posts-"I said as I pointed to a certain part of the map"-then we could continue until we get to the monument. That is probably the easiest way that we could get there."

He nodded and looked at the map"When do you want to go?"

"I'm not really sure but we will need a few days to prepare for it. I want to take today to rest though." he layed on the couch and I crawled into his lap then he put on a movie and that's how we spent the rest of our day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOF THE STORY IS OFFICIALLY OVER OMG. Sorry guys but in order to find out what happens in you'll have to read the next book, I hope you guys enjoyed the book and thank you to everyone that has taken the time to read it. I really appreciate it and I hope you have a great day, BUH BYE<3