Chapter 1

You adjusted your hood and waited for your friends to get back with the drinks. You and Cas had just returned from Anarchy Battle grounds and you needed a break to update your map and clean your fossils and other things. You also needed to strengthen your magic, you were the only mage in your group and it was your job to heal everyone but it took a lot of your own power to do so. Finally Cas had come back to the large oak table with her drink and yours, Cas was your sister and you both decided after the death of your father to go adventuring and explore the world everyone seemed to be afraid of. Your group had four people in it Cas, Lydia, Elijah, and finally you. Lydia and you had been friends since you were little your fathers had been nobles and you spent most of your childhood with her and Cas. Elijah was your boyfriend of two years and so far it had been amazing, you two went on adventures and he took you to magical places but there was something that was off about him recently he seemed less there and more distracted. Lydia and Eli made there way back to the table and sat down with there food.
"Sorry it took so long Zoe was extra talkative today",Lydia said as she started stuffing her face with roasted duck. Eli rolled his eyes and started eating while you pulled out your map and started to add the location of Anarchy Battle grounds and The Sacred Hills of Asgard. "Lydia I need you to go on a trip to Haven Hills with me. I need some fossils from there to absorb the magic and essence. I know that it's close to Albatross forest but please",you stuck out your bottom lip and batted your eyelashes as she sighed and nodded."Of course I will Alex."
You smiled and put your map away then got up and adjusted your hood then walked outside The Leaky Tavern and waited for her. After Lydia came over to you, you both got on your horses and began the trek to Haven Hills.