Chapter 8 part 1

Cas p.o.v

After Alex gave me the cups of tea I thanked him and took one of the cups to Lydia then sat at the edge of the bed and hummed as I drank my tea. As I was finishing my tea I looked at Lydia and sighed"I'm sorry but I have to leave if i want to be able to make it to her house before nightfall. The woods can be a little dangerous and the path has quite a few tree roots sticking up so I could hurt myself if I'm not careful." She nodded and handed me her now empty cup.

"Tell her I said hi and be careful!" I chuckled and nodded then went to the kitchen and cleaned our cups then put them back in the cupboard. I grabbed my dagger and slid it under my garder and adjusted my shirt then left the house and went into the backyard. As I was walking I stopped to pet my horse, then I went into the forest and turned onto a dirt path. As I was walking when the sun was started to set and it cast a beautiful warm glow to cover the forest. After about 20 more minutes of walking I could finally see the stream that ran in front of the beautiful two story cabin, there was a small bridge so you could crossover the stream without having to actually get in it. By the steps that lead to the front door were lavender and rose bushes and they gave off a very pleasent aroma. As I was walking across the little bridge I could hear a faint humming coming from inside the house then I knocked on the door and I could hear faint footsteps approaching the door then she opened the door and smiled.

"You finally came back to see me", I smiled and hugged her then we went to sit on the couch.

"I told you that I would be back soon my love and besides, who wouldn't want to see the most beautiful girl in the world" as I said this she blushed and looked down. Her skin was a beautiful light lavender-like her mothers- and she looked like fairy just as her mom. However her hair was the deepest shade of black and she had small pointy horns on her foreahead and a long tail with a a pointy spike at the end, she inherited those and her hair from her father. Her mother is a fairy and her father is a demon, they were a very unlikely pair but they fell in love and then had Vanessa. Vanessa choses to live away from society though and in that way her and Noah were very similar but V never leaves the house, everyone comes to her."Sweetie, I was wondering if your father could come by...I need one or two vials of his blood."

She looked at me with those crystal blue eyes and held my hand"I suppose so but please...don't do what I think your doing. It's not worth it....he won't be the same after it's completed. He won't feel emotions, he'd basically be a zombie."

"We'll be careful. I know the risks but there's also a chance that he could be the same as before. Healthy and happy. To us....it is worth the risk." She nodded and got up then went to the kitchen to call her father then she came back and sat down.

"He said as long as you know the risks that he would be ok with giving you the blood. He is sending Mattew tomorrow morning to bring the blood and he would make sure it got to your place safely. Until he gets here you can spend the night, I don't want you getting hurt." then she held my hand and we went to her room. We layed in bed for awhile then I heard her softly snoring and I pulled the blanket over us and soon I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

(Ok so I decided that I would do a part 1 and then part 2 and also sorry for not updating sooner. Anyway hope you enjoyed and have a nice day BUH BYE<3)