Class Room Accident! (Jeff)

A small alarm went off on Jeff's phone, and he quickly silenced it, his mind already somewhat awake. Closing his eyes, he began to slowly wake up. I wonder if I can get away from Spencer today. Maybe if I leave earlier than before normal time, I might be able to get away from him. Jeff thought as he heard the sound of the key turning in the lock. Opening his eyes and looking over, Jeff watched as Jessy came fumbling into the room hungover and angry. "Good morning to you too..." Jeff smirked, as he casually sat up in his bed.

"Shut it," Jessy replied, covering his ears and stumbling towards his bed. "I'm not in the mood for you today bubbles."

"Looks like your date went well." Jeff replied, raising his voice to a slightly louder pitch, grinning as Jessy's body scrunched in reaction to the tone increase.

"Shut up," Jessy growled in annoyance as he took his shirt off and dropped in on the floor. "I didn't end up going. I woke up in Mathew's room, and I was naked! I was supposed to help him with his English paper, then go and get laid. Instead, I helped Mathew with his paper and stood Mark up, then did god knows what else."

"Wow..."Jeff replied as he casually climbed down from his bunk bed and started to walk over to his desk. "Sounds like you had a fun night. Did you two finally make up and have sex?"

Jessy started to stumble as his shorts went to his ankles, then crashed on his bed, his naked body squirming into the blankets. "I don't fucking know, I was drunk! My head is killing me, so get out of here so I can sleep."

"So, you're not going to talk to him about it and smooth things over then?" Jeff asked, stretching his arms as he grabbed a small granola bar and pocketed it before reaching for his prepacked bag.

A feeling of burning rage burned into Jeff's back as Jessy looked at him. "I don't know, just let me sleep!"

A small sigh fled from Jeff as he grabbed the socks that were sitting propped against his chair, along with his shoes, then quickly put them both on. Slinging his bag over his shoulder, he started for the door so he could rush towards his class. "You should at least drink some water. Alcohol just dehydrates you so-"

"Get out!" Jessy yelled from under his blanket as his body cringed.

Jeff rolled his eyes and walked out the door, slamming it intentionally loud behind him. What a damn idiot. Why can't you just go out with Mathew like you're supposed to! It's obvious to even me that you two are supposed to be together, and if you talked to him for two seconds, you would see that! He thought with an annoyed grunt before he began to jog down the hallway then the stairs before pushing his way through the dorm building entrance. Pushing the cold metal door, Jeff's fingers tingled as the cold sapped the warmth from his fingers. Ignoring the chilling feeling, he continued to make his way towards his class across campus, hoping to avoid Spencer as he decided to take the long way towards his class. I really don't think I can handle another visit from him." He thought as he ran through the chilly morning air ignoring the somber-faced few who were out and about. Seeing the history building loom in front of him, Jeff sighed in relief. Finally, a lucky break! He thought, rushing into the building and slowing his pace to a walk as he crossed the long hallway to his history class. Seeing the door wide open for his class, he smiled before heading in. Taking a few steps to his left, he sat down in the back of the mostly empty class where he usually sat.

Pulling out his book, Jeff started to casually listen to the instructor talking to another student about a missed class as he waited for class to start. A few minutes later, a small figured Mathew rush through the doorway, his cheeks burning red, and his breath coming in short gasps. Pulling out his phone, Jeff pulled up Jessy's name and started to type.