Chapter 2

Taylor's POV

Me and Sammy found Serenity, but she was with Cameron so we couldn't get her so we decided to go see if Matt found Cassidy.

"Where's Matt?" Sammy asked, and I shrugged.

"I have no clue" I told him, and we continued walking until we ran in to Carter.

"Carter where's Matt at?" Sammy asked him.

"Uh I think he's back in mine and his apartment with Cassidy taking a nap" he told us and I nodded my head.

"Thanks Carter" I told him.

"Ya no problem but I need to go talk to Cameron about something" he said before running off and I nodded my head.

"Well that was weird" Sammy said before we walked back to Matt's room and to see that they both were asleep, so I decided to take a pic of them and posted it on twitter, even though they might kill me.

"Welp we can't do nothing now so why don't we just watch something on tv" I said and he agreed so we decided to continue watching Teen Wolf because of Allison and Lydia.

Carter's POV

I was watching the news in my room when I saw something on tv about someone breaking out of jail and that interested me so I looked up from my phone to see the person and when I did my stomach literally dropped, so I literally got up from where I was sitting and ran out of my room, but when I did I saw Matthew, and I was debating on waking him up and telling him but I just decided to go tell Cameron so I ran out the room but when I did I ran into Taylor and Sammy, they were asking too many questions so I just gave them so kinda of answers before going off to Nash and Cams place, and when I did I saw Cameron and Serenity on the couch cuddling.

"Guys" I said out of breath from all running, and they looked in my direction.

"Hey Carter" Cam said "whatcha need" he asked.

"Bad news, very bad" I told them, and at this point everyone stood up, I didn't even know they were here.

"What's the news?" Serenity asked.

"Well I was watching the news in my room, well not really it was on but i was on my phone, but anyways that's not the point something very very terrible is going to happen" I told them in full panic mode.

"Carter calm down, what do you mean something's going to happen?" Serenity asked.

"Can't calm down! Cassidy's in trouble!" I told them still panicing.

"Carter seriously calm down, what do you mean Cassidy is in trouble?" Cameron asked.

"What I mean is that Kary broke out of jail and might come after Cassidy to get rid of her" I told them while running my hand threw my hair.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN KARYS OUT?!" Serenity asked

"I mean she some how broke out if jail and I think she's going to come back and get revenge on Cassidy" I told them.

"This is just great" Serenity said

"But wait guys we moved Cassidy doesn't live in Virginia any more were all now living in Cali, so there's a chance of Kary not finding her" Shawn said

"He's gotta point" Johnson said I was rarely paying attention because I was to busy panicing.

"We need to tell Cassidy and Matthew" I said.

"Ya I know we do just I don't know how to tell them" Cameron said

"Tell who what?" someone asked, and we all turned to the voice, and we all kinda got nerves.

"Uh.." I said

"I'm waiting" they said and we all turned to each other before we started well before I started to tell them, and I can tell you I was quite nervous actually I was more than just nervous, but someone's gotta tell them even though it might be their living nightmare...

A/N: Whatcha guys think? Was it better than the first chapter? I'm trying to make this as interesting as the first story. But anyways other than that I think that's all I had to say..... So Peace My Friends ✌️