Chapter 23

Serenity's POV

After hearing the doctor tell us that Cassidy has sever head trama, and blood loss, i felt my whole world just stop, and my heart break because Cassidy is my best friend, actually scratch that she's like my sister, and just seeing her like this hurts me, and it turns me into a complete mess.

"why did this have to happen" i said in between tears, everyone was just standing there, crying or just being silent.

"I don't know" Cam said hugging me. "But we will always be here threw the thick and thin" He said, but that really wasn't helping because it doesn't make my best friend/Sister okay.

"It doesn't make her okay Cam! I should have done something, i should have been there and maybe- maybe this wouldn't have happened, she could be standing here right now being that great wonderful, weird person I know, but no she-she has to be in this hospital thanks to Samantha" I said more tears running down my face standing up "And it's all your fault!!" I said to Matthew before walking back to Cassidy's room pulling up one of the chairs and sitting down just crying.

Matthew's POV

After what Serenity said, I felt guilt because it is my fault, and if I didn't make a stupid mistake, than everybody wouldn't hate me so I just left the hospital.

"Matthew!" someone called after me but Ignored them. "Matthew stop" Nash appeared in front of me.

"What" I said

"Your not just gonna leave are you?" he asked and I just shrugged.

"Everyone hates me so why stay" I said.

"Nobody hates you, were just disappointed" he said and I shook my head.

"What Serenity said, is true this is all my fault, if I didn't break up with Kary, maybe Jackson would still be alive, and Cassidy would be perfectly fine, and I could tell that her life was perfect before I got back in it, and ruined everything, and maybe everyone wouldn't hate me because I made the biggest mistake in my life, and just all I want is not to ruin peoples lives anymore, especially Cassidy's..." I said truthfully.

"Breaking up with Kary was the best thing you did, and Jackson's death isn't your fault it was Kary's for being a jealous/controlling freak, and Cassidy being in the hospital is partly not your fault but that's not the case, Cassidy needs you in her life, your the only person she has left, besides the rest of us and her family, and your ruining no ones life, and truthfully none of us would know what to do without are crazy dinosaur friend, Matt" he said and I laughed a little at the Dino thing but I than felt sadness.

"Thanks Nash but still doesn't change the fact that Cassidy is in the hospital because of me" I said, and he shook his head.

"It's not because of you Matt, it's because of Samantha, and honestly we love you Matt your like a brother, you might have done things that have been stupid but it still doesn't change the fact that your our brother, and stop blaming This on yourself because it's not your fault, you tried to protect her, and I didn't see that, I saw it as you cheating and truthfully a real man would do something like that to protect their girl, and you tried and just I'm sorry about what I said to you" Carter's voice came next and now all the guys were out her, giving me sad looks and I just shrugged before I was pulled into a group hug.

"Thanks guys.." I said with a smile.

"No worries now Come'on, even though Cassidy is still mad at you still doesn't mean she would want you to be there" Nash said while they all dragged me back to the hospital, but the whole time I was thinking about what the guys said, and if I should really not blame myself for everything that happened even though it feels like it's all my fault...

------------------------------------------------

Okay so I'm so sorry this is another sucky chapter! Honestly I haven't really been knowing what to write, I got so much going on right now that I can't really think of what to type and I'm thinking of taking a break from this story because truthfully I'm not getting that feeling I had before with this story, I feel like I'm letting y'all down with the chapter because they've been getting badder and badder and just I'm really sorry..........