Chapter 11

Serenity's POV

After Carter told me that Matthew took out his anger out on Cassidy that made me mad, because he promised not to blow up and take it out on Cassidy just like seriously he knows how Cassidy gets hurt easily, and the only thing for her to do is run from it, and i've seen it millions of times, but anyways when i walked into Matthew's room and slammed the door he turned completley around, and when he saw me his face changed dramaticly.

"Look i can explain" he said and i scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"You promised Matthew!" i said to him 

"I know i did but i just got so fed up and i-i just blew" he said trying to act like it was all just an accident.

"Why Cassidy? huh you know how fragiel she is" i said to him and he stayed quiet. "And ya know calling her annoying is just messed up, and yes i heard it but i was trying not to get mad but when she ran out crying, and may i mention when i was able to stop Kary from hurting Cassidy ticked me off because you werent there to protect her like you promised!" i said to him.

"Really? Now just because i didn't save her its my fault?" he said, and now i know what Carter was saying. "and i also i know i messed up but it wasn't my fault! Cassidy was the one pushing me to tell her what i was hiding and i just broke okayr" he said again.

"She was just confused Matthew she just wanted to know the truth, she's already going threw so much at the moment" i said to him.

"Can't anyone understand i wanna be alone" he said groaning.

"So Cassidy almost getting hurt isn't important?" i asked him.

"Why should i care?" he yelled.

"Well she is your girlfriend! And She is the one carrying your child!" i yelled back at him, and that's what got him to stay quite. "That's why you should care Matthew" i told him

"Does anyone care that i'm not ready to be a father?" he said, and i literally just wanted to slap him.

"Well you should have thought of that before" i told him. "And you better not leave her like before" i said to him.

"Too late on that" he mumbled and i literally walked up to him and slapped him.

"Stay away from Cassidy, and that's the last thing i'm telling you" i told hi, before walking out of the room and slamming the door.

"Serenity everything okay?" Cameron asked, and i shook my head no.

"Cassidy your staying at me and Mahogany's apartment, so get stuff packed, alright?" i asked her and she nodded her head and went into Matthew's room and went to go do what i told her.

"Now tell us what happened" Cam said, and i took a deep breath in.

"Matthew he's being a total jackass to Cassidy, Carter and me, and i told him to leave Cassidy and the baby and he said 'too late on that' and just i don't know what his problem is, like something's gone inside his head and it's just changing him and how he's treating people especially Cassidy, i've never and i mean never seen him act like this to her" i said runing my hand threw my hair.

"Look we will figure out what's wrong with him just for now make sure he's away from cassidy" he said and i nodded my head.

"Okay, thanks Cam" i told him while hugging him.

"No problem" he said before pulling away from the hug.

"What's taking Cassidy so long" Mahogany said and she went over to the door and tried opening it "Uh the door isnt opening" She said and i ran over to her and tried opening the door, but it was locked...

Cassidy's POV

When Serenity told me to go pack and everything i thought she was crazy but i didn't wanna argue with her and go do it, i decided to just ignore Matthew and not talk to him so i could just get what i needed and leave, but of course Matthew had to be complicated because when i was in the middle of packing i heard a door lock and i looked up and over to the door to see Matt standing facing the door..

"Matthew what are you doing?" i asked him, kinda scared.

"Your not leaving" he said still facing the door but his voice sounded weird like i don't know it kinda sent chills up my spine.

"I can if i want to" i told him.

"Please Cassey" he said with the voice im used to hearing.

"Why Matt? You made it clear that you don't want nothing to do with me" i said to him, trying my best not to cry, and he sighed.

"That's not true Cassidy, i love you with all my heart, just the whole Kary thing is getting to me and finding out that your girlfriend is pregnant is a lot to take in" he said coming towards me and i sighed.

"Still Matt you don't have to take it out on me, your best friend, and Serenity" i told him.

"I know i know can you please forgive me?" he asked and i felt tears burn my eyes.

"Please give me some time Matthew" i said to him trying to wipe away the tears that were falling, and he sighed and nodded his head but kissed me "Matthew stop your just messing with my head" i told him pulling away from the kiss and continued grabbing my things and ran out of the room, i honestly didn't know what to do just too much is going on and its hurting my head, i wanna forgive Matthew but than everything he did to hurt me i didn't wanna forgive him, just i don't know what to do...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Boom! That's enough of Jerk Matthew for now!! Because of one certain person *Cough* *Cough* Melody *Cough* *Cough* hehe but other than that... What should Cassidy do?

Should she forgive Matthew?

or

Should she not forgive him after all the things he said to her?

Comment down below what should she do!! Now i must go because teen wolf is about to come on now later!!