Chapter 18

Matthew's POV

After what happened with Samantha, I went back to the apartment, but before I walked inside I fixed my hair with my hands and than walked in, but when I did I kinda regretted it because all the guys were in there, I guess waiting for me, so I quickly turned around to walk out but I was soonly stopped.

"Get you ass over here" Taylor's voice said before I jerked backwards by the color of my shirt.

"Ow!" I said to him.

"Shut up and get over it" Taylor said, and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you guys want?" I asked them now annoyed.

"Here's a better question, Where the hell have you been?" Cameron asked me.

"I just needed some space" I told them with a shrug, and they gave me a look that they knew i was lying. "I'm being serious guys" I said and they studied me for a moment before sighing.

"Fine we believe you but you should know Cassidy has been worried about you, and she's probably not going to talk to you for a while" Hayes said and I sighed before they all walked out just leaving me and Carter, and Carter was standing there looking at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Your hiding something, and you better tell me" he said.

"I'm not hiding anything" I said putting my hands up and he glared at me.

"Ya right, Matt I know you, and I will find out what your hiding" he said before walking out of the apartment and I sighed and went into my room, and collapsed onto my bed, and stared at the celling..

Carter's POV

I knew Matt was hiding, you could tell just by his actions and his facial expressions, and I was seriously going to find out what he was hiding, even if it kills me..

Cassidy's POV

When I woke up from my nap, I just laid there for awhile before I decided to get up and go to the restroom, and fix my hair, after I did that I walked out from the bathroom, and picked the puppy up, and put her down before walking out of the bedroom, and into the living room to see Mahogany and Serenity sitting on the couch.

"Hey" I said to them, and they turned to me.

"Meet you okay?" Mahogany asked and I nodded my head, and the puppy went over to Serenity, and scratched her leg so she could pick her up, Serenity bent down and picked her up.

"So whatcha gonna name this little one?" Serenity asked me petting her, and i shrugged, and went and took the puppy out of Serenity's hands and studied the puppy and smiled.

"Carmel" i said satisfied.

"Awe that's a cute name!" Mahogant said and i laughed a little and i saw her face lite up. "We need to go puppy shopping!" She said.

"Yas we do!" I said and Serenity laughed at us, but agreed so i went and grabbed my phone, before we walked out of the apartment, with the puppy still in my hands i walked over to Cameron's apartment and knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer.

"Hello!" Hayes said when he answered it and i smiled at him.

"Hey Hayes" I said walking into the apartment.

"So what ya need?" Cameron asked

"Can you watch Carmel, while me and the girls go puppy shopping?" I asked him, and right after i said that Hayes took Carmel out of my hands.

"Ya sure" He said with a smile which i returned.

"Whered you get carmel from?" Hayes asked, and i kinda shuffled uncomfortable to that question. "Uh Never mind" he said.

"It okay Hayes, i got her from Matt, but i gotta get going i'll see ya guys later" I said, before leaving.

"We all ready to go?" Serenity asked and i nodded my head before we all walked to the pet store.

Samantha's POV (Surprise!!)

After Matthew left i just sat around doing absoultly nothing, because there was really nothing to do besides think, and thank god i got rid of Kary, because she seriously wouldn't shut up, or stop bossing me around, and seriously i don't like being bossed around by anyone or be told what to do, but anyways i was mainly thinking of what Matt said, and i felt a smirk grow on my face.

"Only if he knew" i said to myself shaking my head.

"Who knew?" Birttany asked me, and i turned around to see her leaning up against the door frame.

"Nothing, but what are you doing here?" I asked her, not in the mood to be bothered.

"I'm here because i live here" she said, and i than realized that she did live here... oops... "So are you really not going to kill Cassidy?" She asked, and i turned to her and smirked, and she shook her head knowing the answer to that question, because why would i just come alway here and not do what i wanted/ needed to do, because it seriously would have been a waste of my time, the only thing i wanted in life was to make sure..

Cassidy was out of it for good

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I still can't believe that Without You has 16.7K reads like omg Thank you guys so much just honestly i don't know what to say but thank you! Just like Zayummm...

Anyways What did you think of the Chapter? Was it good? Bad? (Just wondering) Welp that's all i gotta say! Thank you guys again and ya'll are fantastic, wonderful, and amazing people! Love ya guys :)