Chapter 8

Matthew's POV

When i got close to the door i heard small cries and the only person i knew was in there was Cassidy, and i instantly felt bad really bad about doing that to her, I really did mean to.. but anyways I knocked on the door and opened it.

"Go away" she said, and I saw her sitting on the bed with her knees up to her face.

"Please Cassy can we please talk, I'm really really sorry I truly am" I told her once again and she peeked out from behind her knees and looked at me for a bit, before burying her face back into her knees not saying a thing, and I just sighed, and walked over to her and sat on the bed facing her, but before that I shut the door. "Please" I asked her again lifting up chin to see tears still running down the face.

"Why would you do that Matt? Why would you keep everyone worried especially me? I thought you got hurt!" she kinda yelled at me, and I just took it I wasn't going to blow even though I felt like it.

"I don't know i just had so much going on my mind that I had to get away for a little bit but that little bit turned into hours and I didn't mean to be out that long just I lost track of time, and my phone was broken, and I'm just really sorry" I told her while looking into her eyes and she tilted her head like a confused puppy, but I could tell that she was trying to figure out if I was lying or not.

"Are you telling the truth" she asked me still looking at me, and I nodded my head.

"I'm telling the truth" I told her and she than hugged me, while i hugged her back kissing the top of her head, and just sat there hugging her.

Kary's POV

They really thought I was stupid I know where their at, like seriously there's a thing called twitter, and everything so it wasn't hard, but figuring out his phone number was hard, but I know people that know people that know people, ya it's confusing story but i could careless, I just wanted to do one simple thing and that was get rid of Cassidy because I didn't wanna hurt Jackson I actually would have liked him to live I just wanted Cassidy dead but that didn't go as planned, I was drawn out of my thoughts by my phone ringing.

"Hello" I asked.

"Kary it's me" the person said.

"Ya what's up?" I asked him

"We got everything you need to go to Cali" he said, and I smirked.

"Perfect I'll be over in a bit to get everything" I said before hanging up, and started the car and heading over to the house. I kinda don't wanna kill Cassidy because I'm not that evil of a person, but if she just listened to me before none of this would have to happen, but of course she didn't so I gotta do what I gotta do.

Cassidy's POV

After talking with Matt we both kinda feel asleep but like after awhile I woke up to see Matt still sleeping so I decided to get up, well try to because his grip he had around my waist was tight but I was able to but that kinda made him grumble and turn over, so I tiptoed to the door and into the living room, to see once again Taylor and Sam sitting on the couch watching my Teen Wolf, like seriously can they just leave my shows alone so I grabbed Matt's black vans that were outside of the door and threw both of them at Taylor and Sam.

"Ow!" Taylor said to turning into my direction "what was that for!" he asked and I gave him the don't act stupid look.

"Y'all are messing with my Teen Wolf again" I said to them trying to take the remote out of Sammy's hand but of course him being taller than me decided to not give it to me. "You know I hate y'all sometimes" I told them just not even gonna try and get the remote.

"Yep we know" Sammy said

"I'm not in the mood for this at the moment, so shut up and just play frickin Teen Wolf" I told them walking over to the other couch and sitting on it, while Sammy pressed play on the episode and just watched it while they had their eyes glued on Allison and Lydia...

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Ya that note that was there earlier don't worry about it, it's nothing important just it was at the moment where I was really stressed out and just kinda gave up on trying to type for awhile but ya like I said it's nothing important anymore.