Chapter 14

GUY'S I"M STILL WRITING!!! I was just getting a little payback on a friend of mine, but i kinda just realized that it would reflect on you guys, and my 2 friends are kinda getting mad at me sooo ya sorry....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew's POV

"I'm Samantha, remember" she said and my phone dropped, because Samantha, hated Cassidy just like Kary, Samantha always tried to find away to make Cassidy's popularity go down, or something to hurt her, and now that she's back is more trouble than ever.

"How did you get my number" i asked her.

"Oh ya know Kary" She said and i groaned.

"I'm gonna tell you this one time and one time only, leave me alone and never call me back" I said before hanging up, and sighing in frustration.

"Who was that?" Serenity asked and i looked up at her.

"You remember Samantha?" I asked her and her jaw dropped.

"No" she said

"Yes" I said back

"This is worse than Kary, we have to do something about this before it get's worse, unless it already has" Serenity said 

"What are we going to do?" i asked her, and she thought for a moment.

"Go gather all the boys, and i'll meet you back in here" She said before walking out and i was confused now and went and gathered all the boys, and told them to go to mine and Carter's place, now everyone was back in the room.

"What are we doing in here?" Taylor asked.

"Just wait" i told him before Serenity came walking in with a weird suitcase thingie and with the other girls.

"Okay, what's going on?" Cameron asked and i sighed.

"Okay so me, Serenity and Cassidy used to go to school with this girl named Samantha, and let me tell you she tried everything and i mean everything to ruin Cassey's life, well now she's back and i think she's helping Kary" I said to them and their eyes all went big and their jaws dropped.

"What are we going to do than?!" Hayes started to freak out, and i saw Serenity and Cassidy look at each other, and Cassidy went to the hall closet and brought out a suitcase just like Serenity's.

"What's in the suitcase thingies?" Johnson asked.

"You'll see" Serenity said before her and Cassidy walked over to the middle of the living room and set down the suitcase things and opened them, and when they did it was full of knifes, guns and all that.

"What the hell how do you guys have all that stuff?" Taylor asked shocked.

"Well our dad's were cops and so they kinda taught us somethings and ya" Cassidy said, and everyone looked at me and Cameron.

"How do you guy's get girls that are so cool, and bad?" They asked us, and we shrugged.

"Can you guys have those?" Hayes asked and Serenity laughed a little.

"Yes we have a gun license" Cassidy said.

"and i kinda asked the cops here if it was okay to carry them, and they said it was fine so no worries" Serenity said.

"Okay than, what's up about this Samantha girl why is she that bad?" Hayes asked again, and Cassidy turned to him.

"Hayes she scared everyone at school, she did somethings that caused her to get sent to jail, and i guess she kinda got out soon, and now she's working with Kary to get rid of me, but she might kill Kary so she won't have to listen to her boss her around, and also she can have Matt to herself after i'm gone, that's how much of a monster she is" Cassidy said with a shrug.

"How many people want you dead?" Gilinsky said and Cassidy laughed a little.

"Ton's off people when i was in highschool because Matt was mister popular and every girl wanted to go out with him, and everything so when me and him started dating everyone kinda started hating me which i could have careless but ya that's highschool for me" she said, and everyone looked at me.

"I gotta question, why him though?" Nash asked, and i looked at him.

"That kinda hurts dude" I said to him and Cassidy laughed.

"Because he was diffrenet from the other guys he was sweet nice, and not a total jerk, and that's what i liked about him, and still do like about him" She said and i smiled.

"Answers my question" Nash said and Cassidy laughed, before her phone rang....

Cassidy's POV

When my phone rang i took it out of my pocket and answered it.

"Hello?" I answered

"Cassidy" the voice said 

"Samantha" i said back

"How'd you know?" she asked and i could hear the smirk on her face.

"Just an easy guess" I said rolling my eyes, "Now what do you want?" I asked her.

"You gone" she said, and i scoffed

"Have fun trying" i said before hanging up and continuing on what i was doing with the weapon in my hand, not talking to anyone.

"Cassidy!" Taylor yelled and i looked up.

"What?" i asked slightly annoyed.

"Give me the gun, your pregnant and i aint letting you mess with a gun" he said and chukled a little and gave him the gun and sighed, before sitting down and thinking about everything, that's happening again in my life that i wish wasn't happening and how i was going to tell the guys about something very important, that Serenity and Mahogany only knew about because they went with me, but after finding out, i was depressed sad, just now i have to get the guts to tell everyone especially Matt....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Another Cliff hanger hehe! But no worries i'll still be updating and everything so don't have a panic attack, but anyways thats all i gottta say! Oh wait THANK YOU GUYS!! Without you has 10.6K reads just omg!! Thank you guys so much love yall!