Chapter 9

Cassidy's POV

It's been a couple week ever since i forgave Matt for not telling me where he went, because truthfully i didn't know if he got hurt anything, but now he's been distant like he's hiding something from me, and when i try and go ask everyone else what's wrong with him, their like 'oh nothing' or 'don't worry about it' just i don't know i feel like their all hiding something, that's very important, and it's getting on my last nerves, so I'm about to go see what their hiding.

"Hey Matt can we talk?" I asked him, and he looked up from his phone and hesitated and nodded his head, before following me into our room.

"What ya need to talk about?" he asked me, and I sighed.

"Are you hiding something from me?" I asked him.

"Uh no why would you think that" he said, and I could tell he was, by how nervous he got and the way he was rubbing the back of his neck.

"Because you've been distant lately, and when I ask everyone what's going on or what's wrong with they tell me the same thing over and over again, and truthfully I can see that your hiding something" I said to him.

"Look Cassidy it's nothing you need to worry about" he told me trying to just drop the conversation, but news flash I'm not dropping it.

"It's nothing I need to worry about than why are you being distant?" I asked him, and he groaned in annoyance.

"It's not Important Cassidy please just drop it" he said to me

"Well it must be important if your trying to drop the conversation and try to ignore me" I told him rolling my eyes

"I'm not trying to ignore you! I'm trying to protect you!" he raised his voice getting upset which isn't good because I'm very emotional so ya let's see how this will turn out.

"Protect me from what?" I said back.

"Nothing okay can we just drop it" he said before turning and trying to walk away, but I grabbed him by the shoulder and turned him around.

"I'm not dropping it Matt, stop running away from everything, stop ignoring me for once!" I said to him

"I'm not running! I'm not ignoring you!" He yelled this time.

"Yes you are! you think your protecting me from whatever but in real life your actually hurting me" I said to him

"I'm not trying to hurt you I'm protecting you, I don't want you getting hurt!" he yelled again and I gave a him a confused look.

"Hurt from what?!" I yelled at him again.

"Why are you so stubborn! why can't you just stop asking questions and just leave things a lone!" he yelled, and I was taken back a little, and I felt tears burn in my eyes "Now your going to cry just because you want people to feel bad for you" he said.

"What is your problem I never did anything to you!" I said to him

"My problem is you! You don't know how much you get on my nerves! Are you ever less annoying" he screamed and you could see the anger in his eyes, and I just backed up slowly, and saw his eyes soften. "Cassidy I'm-" he started saying and I cut him off.

"Don't Matt just don't, I'll just raise this kid on my own" I said to him before running out of the room, to see everyone looking at me, so i just ran out of the apartment, but when I did I heard someone follow me, and I didn't turn around, but someone stopped me and pulled me into a hug.

"Shh it's okay" the voice said and I knew it really well and I looked up at the person and when I did I gasped and started backing up, because I couldn't believe my eyes..

Matthew's POV

I didn't mean to snap at her I was just so annoyed, Kary wouldn't leave me alone, and just so much stress, now knowing she's pregnant adds more stress to everything, just I don't know I want something to do with the baby but than I don't because it's too much to handle especially with Kary out, so I don't know what I'm going to do, my life is such a fucking mess, why can't it be normal! Just sometimes I wish I could restart my whole life from the beginning, but anyways I would go after Cassidy but I don't know I can't talk to her right now, she just told me something that I'm not ready for and just it's I can't handle this right now, I don't know what to do...