Chapter 27

Matthew's POV

I always mess things up, why do I gotta be such and idiot and an asshole at times, especially when she's about to forgive me or already have, and I keep breaking her heart, which I honestly don't I love her to death but I can never keep my mouth closed.

"Hey Matt is Cassey awake?" Nash asked and I nodded my head and everyone ran to her room but Johnson stayed back.

"What's wrong?" he asked an so sighed.

"I fucked up again by saying something stupid" I said running a hand threw my hair, and I heard Jack sigh.

"Matthew you've made to many mistakes, and than those mistakes turn into habits, and right now these are habits, you need to stop making them habits" he said and I sighed and nodded my head because I knew he was right.

"Ya your right I guess, I'll talk to Cassidy later I need to go get some air" I said walking out of the hospital to outside, and just started thinking..

Jack's POV (Johnson)

After talking to Matthew I went back to see Cassidy and when I did I saw that her cheeks and eyes were red from crying and I sighed.

"Guys I'm fine my stomach just hurts from what happened" she said not wanting them to know what happened between her and Matt.

"Are you sure?" Gilinsky asked.

"I'm sure, why don't you guys go see Cam, in kinda sleepy and I just wanna take a nap" she said and everyone nodded their heads before leaving and I just stayed so I could talk to her "Jack I'm fine" she said and I shook my head.

"I know what happened, and you Matthew didn't mean it he's just been blaming all this on him, and he was thinking of what should've happened" I said.

"Than why'd he say it?" She asked and I sighed.

"He wasn't thinking, Cassey, he's been blaming all this on him like I said and honestly he loves you to death, if you died he wouldn't be same he might just kill his self so he could be with you, and I also can see how happy he makes you, you guys a cute/ weird relationship, and I'm jealous. And I know you have forgiven him bunches of times, and he keeps screwing up, but you knows that's what happens in a relationship, because no ones perfect, and what I'm trying to say is think about giving him another chance, please Cassidy" I said to her and she sighed and nodded her head, before yawning "I'll let you sleep but still think about it please, he truly does love you" I said to her before walking out of the room shutting the door before going to Cameron's hospital room..

Cassidy's POV

I kinda hate to admit it but Johnson was right, people aren't perfect, and having fights and arguments is part of relationship, but I don't if I'm ready to forgive him because what he said still hurt, just I don't know what to do anymore, I'm so exhausted, and stressed out about this. So I turned to my side and dimmed the lights before getting comfortable on this hospital bed and closed my eyes before slumber took over my body.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it's short!! just I kinda had an idea and when I put it in the story I didn't have anymore ideas so ya sorry again!

I don't know if you saw the note in my other story The Little Sister to but I might not update that much this weekend, because I'm moving, and everything so I'm kinda busy trying to finish packing before this weekend, but I will still try and update, but when I start loading my moms and stepdads car with boxes so they can take to the new house I won't be able to update, and when I'm unpacking I won't be able to either. So ya I'm busy and I don't know when I'll be updating again, I hope I will soon so I'll try and update as much as I can before hand.

But ya that's all!

Wait what do you think Cassidy should do??