Chapter 10

I guess I'll dedicate this chapter to @Directioner4love because well she literally wants me to update this story so ya happy now melody?! Anyways enjoy my friends!!

----------------------------------------------

Cassidy's POV

"I-I thought y-you were in jail" I said backing up slowly.

"Oh ya know coming to get what's rightfully mine" she said looking at her nails and walking towards me.

"And what is that?" I asked her still backing up.

"You know what" she said now looking at me.

"Why are you so obsessed with him, why can't you see he doesn't like you" I told her, and that was a big mistake because her eyes kinda turned black and now she was mad..

"I'm not obsessed with him! You ruined everything! everything was going right and than you came up and ruined it, and I know he still likes me" she said still coming towards me.

"Yes you are! I ruined nothing! He broke up with you, I was staying out of your way, I didn't even wanna see him, but things happened okay so stop blaming me for your break up with him" I told her, not caring that she could hurt me and even kill me.

"Well it is your fault! You ruined everything, and now I'm gonna make sure to ruin everything you have" she said before taking something out of her purse and when it was fully out I saw it was a knife, and she started coming towards me with it but before she could do anything someone pulled her back and took the knife.

"Your going to do nothing" Serenity's voice said "I think you should go before something bad happens" she said to Kary, and she smirked.

"I'll be back just watch" Kary said before walking away, and that's when I started to have a panic attack, everything went blurry.

"Cassidy are you okay" Serenity asked but i could barley hear her voice so i shook my head no, and she helped me back to the apartment, and i could rarley hear anything anyone was saying.

"Cassidy calm down" i heard Cam say, but i honestly couldn't calm down, Kary's back, she almost tried to kill me, and i just had an argument with Matthew, and just i couldn't calm down.

"i-i can't b-breath" i said while trying to breath but it was hard.

"I know  i know Cassidy your having a panic attack you just need to calm down" Serenity said and i shook my head.

"i-i can't" i was able to say but it was still hard to, but i heard everyone talk and move around to try and do something to help..

Carter's POV

When i saw Serenity start having a panic attack i decided to go get Matthew because maybe he could help us so i went to his room and opened the door to see him standing there doing nothing.

"Matt, we need you Cassidy is having a panic attack" i said to him, and he just stayed quite. "Hello?! Matthew!" i said once again.

"What?" he asked annoyed.

"Did you hear me?" i asked him.

"Yes" he said

"Are you going to go see if she's okay?" i asked him, and he rolled his eyes.

"why should i?" he asked, and this shocked me.

"What the hell is your problem?" i asked him.

"Nothing" he said and i scoffed 

"Ya right" i said to him not beleving anything he is saying.

"why can't no one just leave me alone!" he said, and than i figured out what his problem is.

"You blew and took it out on Cassidy didn't you?" i said to him.

"Why do you care if i did" he said

"Well because one Cassidy is my best friend she's like a sister, and two you know how easy her feelings get hurt, and three yelling at a girl that is pregnant isn't a good idea because they are hormonal" i said to him, and i saw him roll his eyes. "Ya know what i'm done talking to you, i know someone who will get some sense into you" i said before walking out of the room, to everyone else and grabbed Serenity by the arm and dragged her away from everything.

"What's up" she asked me, and i sighed.

"It's Matthew" i said to her, and her face turned into confusion "I figured out why Cassidy ran out" i said once again.

"Okay why?" she asked and i sighed 

"I guess something happened, and well Matthew blew and everything and took it out on Cassey" i said and i saw her facial expressian change.

"I'll be back" she said and walked off and headed to Matthew's room.... Well that isn't good so i walked over to cassidy and tried to help everyone calm down.

"Cassidy listen to me, your going to be okay, alright just calm down" i told her, and i could tell that she was trying to, so i thought of something. "Cameron go into the hall closet and there is a breathing machine that used to be Jackson's go get it" i said to him and he nodded his head and went and got it and brought it to me so i hooked it up, and gave the breathing thigie to Cassidy and she put it up to her mouth, and i turned it on. I hope this work's.

After awhile Cassidy threw thing on the floor, and looked up at everyone.

"What happened?" she asked and everyone sighed in realif and gave her a hug.

"You were having a panic attack" Cam said. 

"Guy's did ya'll know Kary was out?" she asked and we all looked at each other and sighed but nodded our heads.

"Were sorry Cassidy we wanted to protect you" Hayes said, and she looked hurt.

"Seriously guys she almost hurt me! I don't really think that's protecting me!" she said and started to panic again so i handed her the breathing mask and she took it, and than put it back down.

"We know we know were sorry and wait! She found us?!" Nash said and she nodded her head "This isn't good" he said but before any of us could say anything else  we heard yelling and than what sounded like someone got slapped and than a door slamming... That's not good....