Chapter 20

Matthew's POV

After everything that happened with Carter and Cassidy, i kinda stood there thinking about what just happened and for some reason i didn't feel hurt, i felt anger, like they didn't understand i was just trying to protect them, and they just get mad at me for it like, what the freak, but after i stood there for awhile i just walked out of the apartment and started walking somewhere, and that ended up being Samantha's place so i knocked on the door, and waited for her to answer, once she did she looked surprised to see me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, i just shut her up by kissing her and walked into the apartment but the kiss became heated which i could careless i was just furious and everything. "wait" she said breathless, and i groaned.

"What?" i asked her.

"Not that i don't like this and all but what's going on?" She asked and i groaned.

"Can we just leave that alone, i'm just pissed at Carter and Cassidy" i told her, but before she could say anything i started kissing her again, and we ended up in her room, and you can guess what ended up happening there..

Cassidy's POV

When i was done crying, Carter went to go tell the others, and i just stayed back at the apartment, and laid on the couch staring at nothing, my mind was somewhere because honestly i didn't know what to think about everything, and like it was just hurting my head, just still couldn't believe Matthew like if he was protecting me why go do what he did and just like i was mad, and hurt it was unbeliebeable.

"Cassidy thank goodness!" Cameron's voice rang in my ears and i felt someone hug me but i just stayed quite. "Cassidy?" Cameron said.

"She's been like that the whole time" Carter's voice rang in my ears.

"She's in a shocked/hurt stage so she will probably be like this for awhile" Serenity's voice said next.

"Where the hell is Matt?" Taylor's voice said next.

"What do you mean? He should be at the apartment" Carter said.

"well he's not" Taylor said.

"He did not" Carter said and i knew what he was talking about and i just cracked after all that.

"Shut up!" i yelled, and that's when i started crying again "Just shut up" I said in complete tears. "I can't believe he did this to me, like Why me? Why does this have to happen to me, what did i ever do to deserve this" I asked putting my head in my hands.

"It's not your fault Cassey, and you did nothing it was just his mistake he did" Cameron said.

"Why do i have to have the comlicated life! It's like everyone want's to ruin my life and i'm sick of it" i said standing up and walking into the gues bedroom and slammed the door locking it before collapsing on the bed and laid there crying.

"Cassidy please let me in" Carter's voice rang in my ears but i ignored it. "Please, i'm pretty sure you don't wanna hurt Carmel's feelings" he said and i sighed and got up letting him in with my puppy before i went back and laid back on my bed but than Carmel started licking my face and i just giggled a little and sat up and picked the puppy up and held it.

"She was the only one that worked in the relationship" i said, and Carter laughed a little.

"Ya but listen don't blame your self for Matt's actions, it was his choice to do what he did" He said and i looked up at him, and gave him a small smile.

"Thank's Carter but it still doesn't fix the broken heart i have" i said looking away, and moved my face so i was back to looking at him.

"That will take time to fix but for now you just need to stop blaming yourself, okay?" he asked and i nodded my head, and it quite with us just staring into each other eyes, and next thing i knew he started leaning in until his lips were on mine and i was kissing him back, but we both soon leaned away and looked at each other's eyes and i felt my cheeks heat up "Uh ya sorry, i'll um talk to you uh later" he said nervously and walked out of the room, and i just sat there and thought about what just happened, and why it felt so right, and just ugh!

Cassidy don't think like that you just got out of a break up for god's sake!

I told my self and i just sighed in frustration and laid there thinking of everything Carter said, and about the kiss and just ya everything that happened, but honestly the only that was on the top of my head was the kiss between me and Carter, just it was diffrent from when me and Matt kissed and it felt right, like the kiss opened up old feelings i never knew i had for Carter and just like I can't explain it, but right now i can't focus on that, even though i really want to but i can't..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: @Directioner4love happy now? Something happened between them, lol anyways ya it's short because i didn't know what to type for the end so ya..

I BROUGHT BACK CASSTER!! And there's gonna be a lot more Casster parts, but i don't know who's gonna miss Cashew?? 

so heres the question again like in without you.

Cashew?

Casster?

or

Samantha and Matthew? (Still bad at ship names..) 

Ya i'm just curious again because things have changed so yep just wondering! Now byee