Chapter 13

Cassidy's POV

When i walked inside i saw that Matthew was asleep so i decided to wake me up, and just come back later but when i was about leave i heard him move around.

"Cassidy is that you?" he asked yawning, and I turned around a little to face him

"Uh ya..." I said, and before any of could say anything else i was brought into a hug.

"I'm really sorry about everything i said to you" he said, and i hugged him back.

"It's alirght Matt, it was my fault also for bothering you to much" i told him, and i could feel him shake his head no.

"None of it is your fault, i should have just told you before, and i shouldn't have took out all my anger on you, just i was stressed and annoyed with Kary and everything, just im really really sorry" he said, looking at the ground i stood on my tippee toes because he was like 5'11 and i was like 5'3 or 4 i dont remember, but anyways i stood on my tippee toes and kissed him which he kissed back and i pulled away.

"I forgive you Matt, you can stop apologizing" i told him while giggling and the biggest smile came across his face before he picked me up and hugged me.

"Thank You, thank you, thank you" he said over and over again, and i laughed a little.

"Your welcome, your welcome, your welcome" i mocked back at him casuing him to laugh a little.

"What about Serenity she's going to kill me, if she knew I was talking with you right now" he said and I sighed.

"Ya I know but I got Mahogany to go talk to her" I said to him.

"Maybe you should go check if she convinced her" Matt said and I nodded my head.

"I guess your right" I said before I kissed him, and walked out of the apartment to go see of Mahogany talked to Serenity, so when i walked into their apartment i saw Mahogany and Serenity.

"There you are!" Serenity said and came to hug me. "Please tell me you didn't go to Matt's place" she asked and i rolled my eyes.

"Uhh" I said nervously.

"Cassidy! I told you to stay away from him!" she said.

"Serenity! I get that you don't want me to get hurt, but you can't keep me away from people that I love" I told her

"But he hurt you many times, Cassidy" she said and I sighed because she had a point.

"I know that Ser, but sometimes the things he does are on accidents" I told her.

"I don't care Cassey, but he's done it many times and when you forgive him all of it starts over again, and I hate seeing you hurt, so I'm still not letting you, I'm sorry" she said, and I was about to open my mouth and say something but someone knocked on the door so I opened it to see no one there, but I heard something whine so I looked down and to see a little golden retriever, so I picked it up and took it in before shutting the door.

"Who's the puppy from?" Mahogany asked and I shrugged and decided to look at the tag in the puppy's collar, and when I read it, I knew who it was from, and I felt the biggest smile grow on my face.

"If Matt was going to continue to hurt me, he wouldn't have done something like this" I said to Serenity, before continuing cuddling with the puppy and reading the tag over and over agin.

"Love You To The Moon And Back"

Kary's POV

Okay so killing Cassidy was harder than I thought it would be so I came up with an idea that could help me, so I called this number.

"Hello this is Kary" I said into the phone "I need your help with something" I said once again before hanging up, and walking around thinking, before I heard a knock on the door and I smirked and answered it, and when I did I saw the person that was going to help me...

Matthew's POV

When Cassidy was gone I decided to go get her something, so I asked Carter, and he gave me the idea of the puppy so we both went to the Puppy shelter and picked out a puppy which was hard because they were all so cute.

"Hey Matt here" Carter said handing me this collar, and I looked at him confused. "just take it" he said and I shrugged and put the collar on it and read the little tag.

"That's perfect! Thanks Carter" I told him.

"It's no problem, now let's go" he said before we paid for the puppy and everything before heading back to the apartment and putting the puppy down and knocking on the door and running and hiding but I made sure to watch when the door opened and when it did the puppies tail started wagging and I saw her pick her up and walk into a room, so I walked back to my apartment. "so how'd it go?" Carter asked.

"Good she took the puppy inside" I told him, before sitting on the couch next to him.

"That's great!" he said before a knock on the door interrupted out conversation to Carter walked over to it. "I'll go in my room" Carter said before going into his room so I got up and looked over at the door to see that it was Serenity...

"hey Ser" i said nervously.

"Listen i'm just gonna say this one time, don't hurt Cassidy for the 100th time, because i know she has forgivin you a lots of other times, but next time ill make sure she won't go back, but for now just watch what you say and don't let your temper get the best of you" She said and i nodded my head before my Phone started ringing so i took it out and answered it.

"Hello?" i asked when i answered it.

"Hello Matt" a girls voice said and it wasn't kary's now this kinda scared me and worried me a little/

"Who is this?" i asked them

"I'm..." she started saying.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hehehe! Cliff hanger!  

Now i got some news, their wont be any futher updations for awhile...

LOVE YOU BYE!