Chapter 3

Matthews POV

I woke from my nap to see Cassidy still sleeping and Taylor and Sammy watching Teen Wolf.. Welp Cassy is going to kill them, but I didn't say anything to them and decided to go see the others so I went over to Cam and Nash's apartment, to hear them talking about someone being in trouble and blah blah, so I just walked in.

"Tell Who What?" I asked them and they all stopped and got nerves looking at each other and than back at me before looking at each other again. "I'm waiting" I told them getting kinda Inpatient.

"Um" Carter said "Well you see I was kinda watching the news when I heard that some criminal broke out and well I kinda found out something.." He said

"Okay??" I asked them.

"Wellthatcriminalwaskarysoshesontheloose" he said and my eyes went big, I was speechless.

"WHAT!!" I said

"Uh ya Kary broke out" Cameron said

"Freak this isn't good, she might come after Cassidy and I can't let anything happen to her I can't loose her like I lost Jackson" I said pacing the room, while panicing.

"We know Matthew calm down we will help you with protecting her and you. And truthfully this Kary girl is getting on out nerves" Gilinsky said and everyone agreed.

"Thanks guys but how am I going to tell Cassidy" I asked them.

"Uh don't tell her, just try and act like nothing's going on, because honestly I don't think it's a good idea to stress over it" Cameron said.

"Your right but I can't keep anything like that from Cassidy" I told them

"We will make sure Matthew you don't say anything, and try and figure out a way to not tell her either" Nash said, and I shrugged.

"I guess still why does my life gotta go from horrible to great to horrible again" I said running my hand threw my hair.

"Dude stop your putting your self down" Carter said and than something came rushing threw my head.

"No no no" I said to myself "this can't be happening" I said now thinking of something Cassidy said.

"Okay what now Matt?" Mahogany asked.

"Cassidy woke up screaming earlier, she told me she had a dream about Kary coming back and trying to take her out permanently, and before she could I broke up with Cassidy and went back to Kary" I said to them

"You wouldn't do that to her would you?" Serenity asked, giving me that look of you hurt her I hurt you which scared me kinda.

"Never I love Cassidy way to much to hurt her, and I just got her back why would I wanna loose her again" I said

"Good choose of words Matt" she said

"Very good choice of words because I would kill you if you hurt Cassey she's like my little sister" Cam said

"Why does this sound familiar" Aaron said

"I don't know I was thinking the same thing" Dillon said.

"Was he even here that one time when we did that kinda thing before" Shawn asked

"I don't know does it look like I remember things from a year ago" Hayes said and they kept arguing my phone went off so I took it out of my pocket and read who it was and it was some random number so I decided to answer it.

"Hello?" I asked and that person laughed kinda evilly.

"Why hello there Matt" the person said my face literally dropped, and the only thing I can think of is how in the world did she get my number....

----------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry it's short i kinda wanted to tell you that I kinda found out I have strep throat and I really don't feel so good so I might not be updating for awhile.

I hope you guys understand, because I really hate doing this and everything I just want to run it by you guys if that's alright if I take a little break because I'm really trying to update for you guys, I truly am, just being sick slows me down a little, and my thinking process doesn't work correctly, so I don't know I MIGHT take a break I just need to know if it's okay with you guys.