Chapter 4

A/N: Okay so I made up my mind, i will be updating but I won't update a long chapter it might be short ones, I don't know exactly, so I thought i would tell you

----------------------------------------------

Matthew's POV

"Why hello there Matt" the voice said and everything around me just flipped upside down..

"How the hell did you get my phone number" I asked her with venom coming out with every word.

"I got my ways" she said

"What do you want" i asked her

"You know what I want, I want Cassidy gone" she said

"That's not going to happen" I told her

"Sure about that?" she asked and I knew she had smirk on her face.

"I'm sure about it, now don't you ever call me back" I said before hanging up, and when I did I threw my phone probably breaking it.

"Who was that Matt?" Cameron asked, but I had to much on my mind, I was panicing, freaking out and not knowing what to do.

"It was her" I said pacing back in forth agin.

"How'd she get your number?" Serenity asked.

"I don't know that's what I don't understand, I changed my number to make sure she wouldn't call me or anything but somehow she did. And you guys were right she wants Cassidy gone" I told them still pacing back and forth, before someone stopped me and shook me.

"Calm down!" Carter said once again.

"When will you understand I can't" I told him.

"Matt we will figure something out just chill dude" Nash said and I nodded my head and tried my best to calm down but my mind was racing with questions, images of things that I shouldn't be imagining about.

Cassidy's POV

I woke up feeling sick that I literally got up and ran to the bathroom and when I did I threw up pretty bad, I heard someone rush in.

"Cassidy you okay" Taylor's voice rang in my ears, he sounded worried, after I was done puking my guts out I sat down.

"Ya I'm okay" I said.

"Are you sure do we need to go get Matthew" Sammy asked while I stood up and flushed the toilet and went to the sick and washed my face and hands.

"I'm sure and no you don't I'll be okay" I told them

"You sure" Taylor asked.

"Guys I'm sure" I told them.

"Okay we're just making surer Sammy said

"Thanks" I told them and than thought for a moment "can you guys go get Serenity and Mahogany for me please" I asked them, because I have a feeling that something isn't right.

"Ya sure we will go get them for you" They said before leaving and I walked into the living room and walked back and forth thinking.

"We're here what's wrong" I heard Serenity's voice causing me to look at the door and see Mahogany and Serenity.

"That's the thing I don't know I've been puking the past couple days and I thought it was food poisoning or something but now I think it's something else" I told them and they both looked at each other.

"What else do think it's from" Mahogany asked and I started thinking for a little bit and than I remembered something that happened like a week or 2 ago.

"No this can't be happening" I said worried.

"What do you mean?" Serenity asked now worried.

"I think I'm....."

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Boom! Sorry it's short but if ya read the note above it's no surprise so ya this note was useless lol.

And also @Directioner4love see I told you I was gonna do one of my ideas soon but ya the only problem there's a cliff hanger hehe wove you sis now ✌️