3. Unpredictable

Hey guys. Chapter 3 had been up sooner than I thought. I hope you love it and comment what you think. Chapter 4 will be up soon again :) Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calum's P.O.V

"Hey man....Heyyyy Cal?! You're out of yourself today. What's the matter mate?" Luke ask in concern.

"Nothing" I mumble. But the truth is, I'm still thinking about the girl name Carol who I hit yesterday. For some reason I can't stop thinking about her. I dont know why, But one things for sure, I wanna see her again and apologize to her.

Ashton interrupted my thoughts "We'll be here for a month guys. What do you wanna do today?"

"Shopping?" Michael smirks.

Then we quickly look at him like 'What the fuck' Then he quickly added "Geez man, I was only joking. Haha you should have seen your faces, that was priceless" He exclaim.

"Haha so funny" Luke sticks his tongue out to Michael.

"Okay guys, how about you Calum, any suggestions?" Ashton ask.

"Up to you guys. I don't mind" I reply with no expression.

"Calum, seriously. Me and the boys have notice that your not into yourself right now. Is it because of the girl you hit yesterday? Was her name Carol, right?" Luke smirks at me while his eyebrows are dancing.

I quickly stiffen up and reply "Pfft. No guys.."

They all just look at me like I did something wrong...

*Awkward silence*

Damn it! They won over me. I give up I thought.

"Okay, it's her. I don't know why guys. But I seriously can't stop thinking about her. I know it's weird but maybe I should apologize to her. So that I would be myself again.." I said innocently.

"Never seen Cal been like that to a girl before.. You find her attractive eh?" Michael looks at me intently.

"No. Maybe. Yeah? I seriously didn't see her face clearly so yeah." I honestly said the truth.

The boys keep teasing me but Ashton quickly said "Okay guys. We'll give Calum a break from his lovelife. So you guys wanna go to the Sydney Harbour bridge? What you think?"

"Perfect" we said in sync.

Carol's P.O.V

"Yehey!!" I said in joy. First game and it went well. We've won. Me and my team cheered to the fullest and now it's time to rest.

While we were changing our sweaty clothes in the change-room. Emily ask "So girls, do you wanna chill out at the Sydney Harbour Bridge? It's near, we can just walk you know"

Everyone squels in excitement. "Sure thing" Julia reply. "We can take good pictures there" Elysse added.

I'm not in the mood to go to the Sydney Harbour Bridge right now to be honest. But I didn't tell the girls because I know they would love to go and plus, don't want to ruin their moment.

So after we change, I wore denim shorts, a blue singlet and a black/yellow jumper with my converse shoes.

We walk for 15 mins. And at last, we are here. All the girls were jumping up and down including Emily for some reason. But I didn't pay much attention to what they are on about.

Instead of going towards their direction, I saw a shop which is pretty interesting I thought. A book store. Yes! I thought. I love books especially teen fiction. So I decided to went up to the store and admire all the books I saw....